Chapter 87 - Moment of A Date Going Wrong, part Two

By the time they were done with the festival, Jeongyeon had toured both of them through the entire park. They would nearly stop at any booth or stand to look or comment on the things that were on display.

Later Jeongyeon even suggested that the two of them get a bit of face paint, which Jihyo usually wouldn't mind, but since she was carrying a flowerpot with her the entire time, she felt a bit tired.

"I mean, you can put it down while they do it. I thought maybe we could get a little sparkly butterfly near the corners of our eyes."

Jihyo huffed a bit, but managed to keep a smile on her face.

"Why butterflies?"

"I don't think they do elephants." Jeongyeon teased.

"Oh you...!"

"Or owls, unfortunately."

"Maybe they do ostriches." Jihyo joked.

"Maybe... We'll have to wait and see."

"Okay, sounds good... But uhm... I can just put the flowerpot down when we go and do it?"

"Of course!" Jeongyeon replied.

And so, along with the flowerpot and the teddy bear, Jihyo managed to stand in line for 15 minutes to get a small butterfly on her face. Jeongyeon was right, they did not do owls, elephants or ostriches.

"It looks very pretty" Jeongyeon would later comment.

"So does yours heh." Jihyo replied as the two continued their walk.

"Let me just check the time."

"Oh... are we supposed to be somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'll just make a quick phonecall."

And as Jeongyeon did that, Jihyo stood close, looking at the festival that was happening all around them.

I mean, it really is a nice place to be...I just kinda wish I didn't have to carry this everywhere... Although... It is a nice gesture heh... She's cute....

"Okay... Let's go this way!" Jeongyeon cheerfully spoke when she finished her phonecall.

"Oh... Okay... Let's go then!" Jihyo huffed once again slightly as she carried the flowerpot.

"Do you need help?"

"No, no... Plus, you already have that giant teddy bear, can't give you anything else, can I?"

"Oh trust me.... I can bear it." Jeongyeon joked, causing Jihyo to playfully roll her eyes.

"You want to slap my shoulder right now, don't you?"

"You wouldn't believe how much!" Jihyo commented.

"How was the festival for you?"

"Oh great! Great... You know... We saw a lot of things... Like... We've... We've been around walking a lot... And it was all nice... And we got to walk everywhere and go to every stand and booth..."

"Ji... It's okay... You can tell me if you didn't like it."

"No, no, no! I definitely did!" Jihyo defended. "I definitely liked the effort put into all of this." she nodded.

"Great!" Jeongyeon replied, a grin on her face. "Then let's continue our journey! We just need to walk to the other end of the park and we'll be at our next destination!"

"Oh.... Yay!" Jihyo weakly cheered as she realized that the road ahead of them was a bit long.

"I just thought we could go this way because I think this part of the park is really beautiful." Jeongyeon commented as the two slowly walked through the park.