Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

I love you when you're singing that song

And I got a lump in my throat

'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong

I was freaking out. I couldn't find A.J. anywhere. Nialls gonna kill me.

F uck.

F ucking idiot.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I looked up to see A.J. running towards me, his little tie flapping in the wind as he did.

"Alexander. Do you have any idea how worried I'v-" I stopped myself from yelling at him when I noticed tears running down his face.

"Hey... Hey what's wrong squirt?" I said as soon as he reached me. I pulled him into my arms, all the anger gone and now replaced with worry as I tried to calm him down.

"Mu-Mummy." A.J. chocked out, holding on to my shirt.

"Where's your mummy? A.J.? What's wrong with Mummy?" I asked frantically, a sick feeling filling the pit of my stomach.

"Du-Duckies. Mu-Mummy with duckies." I could see the small pond from here, but I couldn't see Niall. I pried A.J.'s hands off my shirt.

"Stay here Alexander. Daddy's gonna go get Mummy okay?" I said, looking A.J. in the eyes as he sniffed. He nodded though, rubbing at his eyes.

"Aunt Beth is just right there... Stay with her till I get back." I whispered before kissing his head and taking off in a slight jog towards the pond. When I got there I was met with a sight I never wanted to see. Jimmy was chest to chest with Niall, the only thing keeping them apart was Niall's hands as he tried to push him away.

Jimmy touched Niall's face as I got closer, and I could visibly see Niall cringe.

"Get the hell away from him!" I shouted, making Jimmy and Niall both jump. Niall looked relieved, while Jimmy just smirked.

"Well if it isn't guard dog." Jimmy chuckled, but he was the only one laughing. I was going to beat his ass into the ground. I walked right up to him, and without any hesitation I hit him. My hand instantly flared up in pain, but I didn't let it show.

I was going to kill him.

"I'm his husband you f ucking dick." I hissed out, glaring at him as he smirked up at me.

Stupid f ucker.

"That's the best you got? That's barely gonna leave a bruise princess." Jimmy sneered. He seriously just loved pissing me off didn't he?

I hit him once more, shaking out my hand as the pain intensified.

This time though... I got a satisfying pop from Jimmy's face though.

"You f ucking broke my nose you little prick!" Jimmy yelled, clutching his nose as he did so. It was my turn to smirk, stupid f ucker shouldn't taunt me.

"I warned you." I replied shrugging before walking away from him. I grabbed Niall's hand before leading him away. As soon as we were away from Jimmy, Niall stopped.

"You okay?" He whispered, looking at me with concern.

"I think I broke my hand... but I'll be okay. It felt good." I stated, grimacing as I looked down at it. The knuckles were purple, and when I moved it... It totally hurt.

"You're an absolute idiot." Niall said, shaking his head at me but he still had a smile.

"But at least I'm your idiot. That's all that matters." I whispered, kissing him softly. We didn't get to kiss for long before A.J. came running towards us.

"Mummy!" A.J. screamed out, his eyes still wet. Niall let go of me to bend down to pick up A.J. I pulled them both in to my arms at that point, one of my hands resting on Niall's small baby bump.

---------------

"I can't believe you broke your hand..." Niall said a few days later. We had returned home finally, and we were just leaving the doctors office.

"It was worth it."

"So you keep saying..."

"It was. I don't even understand how in gods name he got out of prison again. Do they not see that something is seriously wrong with him?" I muttered, walking with Niall to the car. A.J. was at Liam and Zayn's while we went and ran a few errands... It was actually due to the fact that while we were getting a check up on my ever swollen hand we had gotten an ultrasound too.

We still had yet to tell everyone about the pregnancy, including A.J.

"I don't know Harry... Can we just not talk about him?" Niall whispered, looking out the window as I started the car.

"Okay..."

"Do you think we should tell him?" Niall asked after a moment, breaking the uncomfortable silence between the both of us.

"Tell who what?" I sighed, turning down the street to Liam and Zayn's place.

"A.J. about the babies... You know being since he's gonna be a big brother?" I shrugged, it hadn't really been my choice not to tell him.

"It's up to you... Just be aware of the fact he's gonna tell everyone." I said as we finally reached Zayn and Liam's apartment complex. I turned off the car and looked at Niall tiredly.

"It's not like they don't already know... Liam has like a sixth sense where it's concerned." Niall sighed before climbing out of the car.

"Then we can tell him when we get inside." Niall looked hesitant for a moment, but then he nodded. He grabbed my hand as we walked up to the door, and I gave him a reassuring smile as he reached it. Zayn answered the door with a smile, and there was something drawn on his face.

"Why... Why do you have a Dora tattoo on your face?"

"Don't judge me for my life choices."

----------------------------------------

Totally wrote this an hour.

Swaggy.

Anyways, I'm kinda better. I can at least breathe and somewhat think.

I think I have a sinus infection? Or I might have whooping cough...

I don't know.

Whoop.

Anyways, the character ask won't be posted till probably Saturday or Sunday?

So ask the questions homies (and don't be super inappropriate. There's already been a few where I'm kinda just shaking my head and losing my faith in humanity xD)

Also don't forget about the bromance awards! It's seriously a fun thing :) you get to nominate your favorite bromance stories and vote for them.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx