Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia

And you're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

"I'm fat." Niall said, frowning as he tried to button up his jeans.

"Niall, you're pregnant. Fat and pregnant are two completely different things." I sighed, fixing the collar of my shirt as he let out another huff.

"Well either way I can't fit into my f ucking jeans. These are my favorite pair too goddammit!" Niall huffed before stripping off the jeans and throwing them across the room.

"Mummy swear jar." A.J. muttered from the bed, his little eyes still closed. I looked at him with wide eyes for a moment and then looked at Niall.

"Yeah Mummy, swear jar." I smirked, finally enjoying the fact I wasn't the one to pay the damn thing. Niall glared at me and looked like he was going to say to me, but A.J. let out a whine from the bed.

"Ow." A.J. muttered, sitting up with a frown. His hair was a complete mess along with his pajamas.

"D-Daddy? Do-Don't feel g-" He didn't get a chance before leaning over the bed and puking onto the floor. Niall let out a gasp while I just stood there completely dumbfounded that he actually had just done that...

"Shit." Niall and I said in unison before jumping into action. Niall grabbed A.J. from the bed and ran him to the guest bathroom. I grabbed a towel along with cleaning supplies to clean the puke that now covered part of the bedroom floor. I could hear A.J. crying in the bathroom, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the little boy. When I was done cleaning up the puke, I walked into the bathroom to see A.J. still crying.

"You're okay baby." Niall whispered, taking a wet washcloth and washing his face.

"No. I hurt. I dying." A.J. wailed, scrubbing at his eyes as he did so. I let out a chuckle and Niall looked at me with a glare. I guess he's hormonal today... Jesus.

"I'm just admiring his dramatic side..."

"Whatever. You can finish washing him, I'm going to make him some soup." Niall huffed before standing up. I stifled a giggle when I noticed he still wasn't wearing pants. Niall was still glaring at me before walking out.

"Daddy." A.J whimpered, looking up at me with big blue eyes as I walked over to him. I knelt down so I could easily reach the water without getting it all over.

"Hi squirt. How you feeling? Not very good huh?" A.J. nodded, grabbing at my arm as I washed his face with the washcloth.

"No want bath Daddy." A.J. whined, looking at me desperately.

"I'm sorry squirt... You need one though. I'm almost finished, and as soon as we're done we can go cuddle on the couch and watch Spongebob. How does that sound?"

"Good." A.J.'s voice was barely over a whisper and I could tell that he was trying to stop crying. I hurried along the rest of his bath before helping him out of the tub and carrying him to his bedroom. I set him on his bed while I grabbed him a fresh set of clothes.

"Want batman." He whispered, pointing to one of his batman shirts. I of course being the people pleaser I am, grabbed that. I didn't know if it was clean, but it looked okay so why the hell not?

After I got him dressed, we walked down to the living room. Niall was in the kitchen making A.J. some soup still so I just turned on the tv. A.J. gave a content sigh once the familiar yellow sponge appeared. I smiled softly before kissing his forehead, only to frown when I felt how hot he was.

"Hey Ni?" I called from the couch.

"What Harry?" Niall shouted back. He sounded irritated, which honestly just made me irritated.

"Do we have any Tylenol that A.J. can take? He's got a fever."

"There should be some in the medicine cabinet." Niall finally walked out of the kitchen, his face tired and a bowl of soup in his hands. A.J. didn't even acknowledge him, his eyes glued to the tv as he lay on me.

"Wanna go grab him some? I'm kinda stuck." Niall sighed before nodding. It didn't take him long to come back, but he looked grumpy still.

"Anything else?" Niall asked, looking at me as if he was daring me to say something else.

"No... You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said, but honestly he didn't look fine. He let out a sigh before sitting down on the other sofa.

"You sure?"

"Dammit Harry, I already told you I'm fine." Niall hissed out, his patience from earlier, that is if he ever really had any, was gone now and he was glaring at me. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by Niall's glare, it wasn't an uncommon thing for me to be on the receiving end of, but right now it kinda pissed me off.

"What the hell is your problem Niall? I get that your pregnant and all, but seriously! I'm just concerned." I hissed right back, two can play at this game.

Fucking prick.

"I don't need your constant concerns. God you treat me like such a child." Niall stood up from his couch, still glaring at me as I glared right back. A.J. was now alseep, completely oblivious to the world around him.

"Well maybe if you'd stop acting like one, I wouldn't have to." I retorted. Niall stared at me before shaking his head, but he didn't call me an idiot like he always did.

"Screw you Harry." He shouted, his face getting redder by the second.

"Right back at ya babe." And with that he stormed off to our bedroom.

The door slamming shut behind him.

----------------------------------------

......

IDEK.

I don't have a lot to say today >.<

But like my sickness is almost gone.

Good thing.

Good thing.

My cat tried to kill Carlos two minutes ago.

Bad thing.

Bad thing.

Oh well.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx