Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Cause when you've given up.

When no matter what you do it's never good enough.

When you never thought that it could ever get this tough,

That's when you feel my kind of love.

"Where Mummy?" A.J. asked after a few hours. He had just woken up, but his fever wasn't anywhere close to being gone. I frowned as I looked at the clock, having fallen asleep myself not long after Niall had stormed to our room.

"Mummy went to sleep too." I said, stretching a little as I moved.

"Want Mummy." A.J. whispered, his voice cracking a little as he buried his face into my chest.

"I can go see if Mummy is awake." I whispered, moving the hair off his forehead before kissing it gently. I went to stand up but A.J. let out a whine of protest.

"No. Don't leave. Stay."

"Alexander, you're awfully whiney."

"No go Daddy. Stay. Mummy sleep alone. Stay with me."

"Squirt." I sighed, trying to get his arms off me so I could at least go check on Niall. I felt bad for earlier, even though it was technically his fault.

"Daddy no." A.J. wasn't having any of it, holding onto me as if I were about to disappear.

"Little bean, I will be right back. I just need to check on Mummy." I finally escaped the hold of the surprisingly strong little boy. He whined as I did so, but as soon as I grabbed the blanket off the floor along with his elephant he didn't complain too much.

"Be right back bean." I said, frowning again as I realized just how hot he was. I made sure he was wrapped up in his blanket before walking to Niall and I's bedroom. When I opened the door, it was almost as if Niall hadn't even came in here, but I knew he was underneath the blankets. I crawled up onto the bed with him, throwing the over me as well. He wasn't asleep, his eyes red and swollen and his cheeks tear stained.

"Hi." I whispered, taking my hand and wiping away one of the tears.

"Hi. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You're pregnant. You're bound to get hormonal eventually. Although if I remember correctly you weren't really this hormonal with Alexander... Must be the bonus baby huh?"

"Must be... I'm still sorry though... Is... is A.J. okay?" Niall sounded very tired, his voice wavering as he spoke.

"He's got a really high fever, but besides that he seems okay..."

"It didn't go down then?"

"No... and I say if it gets any worse we take him to the hospital."

"He's not going to like that." Niall smiled fondly before grabbing my hand.

"No. He got that from you."

"I don't mind hospitals now... They're a happy place for us." I smiled at that, moving my hand down to his ever growing stomach. He was definitely starting to show now, and there was no doubt he was pregnant.

It was nice. I liked him like this.

"Yeah... I told A.J. I would only be a minute, so I should probably head back down there... Do you want me to bring you anything?"

"No... I'll come back down." I smiled before kissing him. He smiled back, but he still looked tired. Maybe we could all fall asleep on the couch again.

"Alright. Let's go check on the squirt." Niall and I both stood up from the bed, and I smiled when I saw he was still in his boxers. I didn't say anything though, instead I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the living room where A.J. was fast asleep. Niall went up to him and felt his forehead, a frown covering his face as he looked at me.

"Go grab him some more Tylenol... I'm nervous it wore off." Niall said, feeling around A.J.'s and neck. The little boy didn't say anything, his eyes closed and his breathing slow. I did what I was told though, walking into the kitchen where I knew the Tylenol now was. When I grabbed it though there was a shout from Niall.

"Fuck! Harry! Harry!" Niall was screaming, and I was quick to leave the Tylenol unattended as I ran back to the living room. The sight before me was something no parent wanted to see, A.J. was on the floor thrashing, his eyes still shut though. Niall was screaming at me, but I couldn't understand what he was saying for a minute.

"Harry, fucking call an ambulance!" Niall shouted, tears streaming down his face as he tried to keep A.J. from hurting himself. I was completely numb as I grabbed the phone, dialing the number and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello, what's your emergency?" The operator said on the other side.

"I-I need an am-ambulance. M-My son, he-he's have some s-sort of seizure." I said as quickly as I could, I could hardly form words as I stood there helplessly. I couldn't hear much of what the woman on the other said, my senses turning off as I tried to figure out what to do.

Niall kept screaming, A.J. still silent. The EMTs came after what felt like an eternity, pushing me out of the way and leaving me feeling just as helpless. Niall was by A.J.'s side as they administered an IV, he helped them carry A.J. up to the stretcher they had brought with them.

I stood there.

I just stood there.

----------------------------------------

God Harry.

Why you be just standing there?!

Jfc.

Anyways, I hope you guys had a good day.

The character ask was finally posted. Look at me.... I'm so awesome.

There might be a double update tonight.

No promises dough.

Love you.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx