Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Fifty-One

There's no relief,

I see you in my sleep

And everybody's rushing me,

But I can feel you touching me

"I don't care. You're either telling him today or I am. You're being unfair to him and you know it. Now stop being an outright ass." Was the first words I heard the next morning. Liam was somewhere in the kitchen I was assuming, talking to whoever on the phone. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and groaned when I saw it was only just past eight.

Who in gods name is on the phone at eight in the bloody morning?!

Apparently Liam Payne in my ass.

Stupid f ucker.

"Whatever. Have fun ruining your marriage." Then there was the sound of a small crash.

I guess Liam threw his phone...

He must be angry

"F ucking asshole." Liam grumbled, walking out into the living room. He stopped in his tracks though when he saw me sitting up on the couch.

"You're awake?"

"It's kinda hard to sleep when you're yelling..."

"I wasn't yelling."

"Yeah you were... Who were you on the phone with?" I asked, taking note that Liam hesitated.

That was really all I needed to know that it was Niall.

Not that I would tell him that.

"No one important."

"Okay." I scoffed, looking away from Liam as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Ha-"

"Where's A.J.? He's usually up about now..." I said, more to myself than to Liam. I didn't feel like talking to Liam about anything...

Well anything involving Niall.

"He's probably still in Oliver's room.... Harry, w-"

"If you're gonna say that we need to talk I don't want to hear it. I'm sick of talking Liam, I'm sick of everything and all I want to do right now is hold my son. I don't want to hear anything about Niall, I'm done talking about it." I stated seriously, looking at Liam as he simply stated back at me. He didn't say anything for a minute so I took that as my moment to go grab A.J.

"Harry..." Liam called after me.

"I don't want to hear it." I called back, walking to Oliver's room.

But when I opened the door A.J. was still fast asleep.

And I didn't have the heart to wake him.

"Harry... If you'd just listen to me for o-" Liam tried once more when I walked back into the living room. I groaned as I looked at him in disbelief.

Why was it so hard for him to get that I didn't want to talk?

Why wouldn't he just drop it?

"Liam, I'm done talking about it." I said for what already felt like the millionth time today.

"H-"

"Dammit Liam!" I nearly screeched as I threw my hands up in the air.

Why was this so goddamn hard?!

Stupid f ucker.

"I'm just trying to help Harry..."

"You constantly bringing it up isn't helping Liam. Every time you so much as mention him it's like my heart is ripped out of my chest again, and every time you talk about him it breaks little by little. I don't want to hear how he's doing, I don't care what you have to say... I don't care anymore. I'm done caring about him for I've learned my lesson, all I ever got for caring was pain... and I'm done with it. I'm done with him."

And just like that it started to hurt again.

The lies just weren't cutting it anymore.

I wasn't done.

Hell, I was far from done.

I loved him.

I still love him.

But that didn't mean I wasn't hurting.

I wanted nothing more than to be with him.

It just wasn't that simple anymore.

So what was the point in caring?

I couldn't see one.

"Harry..."

"Please don't..."

"Will you just let me finish?!" Liam nearly screamed, glaring at me as I glared back at him.

Stupid f ucker didn't get it.

"I don't want to f ucking hear it!" I screamed back, not caring if I woke anyone else up.

I needed to get my point across.

And this appeared to be the only way to do so.

"He's pregnant Harry."

The world stopped.

My heart stopped.

Everything stopped.

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't think.

It took me a moment to understand what exactly Liam had just said.

Pregnant?

Niall was pregnant?

But what the hell did that have to do with anything?

He was lying.

Niall would've told me.

"You're lying." I whispered, looking at him angrily. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to lie to me.

"Im not lying Harry... he told me yesterday." Liam said, his expression a sad one.

"Then why? Why didn't he tell me?" I whispered, a vague idea already present but every part of me was wishing it wasn't that.

"Because... Because he thought I would understand." Liam looked away from me at that point, biting on his bottom lip.

A sign that he was about to cry.

And that was all I needed to confirm one of my worst fears.

I couldn't help but start crying myself...

"He didn't... Liam... Please tell me he didn't." I whispered, looking at Liam for the reassurance that I needed.

Liam wasn't giving me that.

He refused to even look at me.

But then my phone rang, Niall's ringtone blasting at the loudest setting possible therefore breaking the silence.

I picked it up with no hesitation, taking in a deep breath as I prepared myself for where ever this was going to go.

"Niall..." I whispered, biting on my bottom lip as I waited for a response.

"I-I'm sorry... Harry I'm sorry." Niall sobbed out on the other end, something that surprised and terrified me.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I asked, not really sure what answer I was going to get.

"Please come home Harry... Please just come home."

------------------------------------

I don't know guys.

This didn't go as I wanted but it took me forever to write it so I'm leaving it.

It's also almost two and I'm exhausted :P

QOTD: What's your favorite candy bar? (Lame question... I know.)

AOTD: Kit Kat or Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. Those are the shit.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie XX