Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

You're perfect on the outside, but nothing at the core

It's easy to forget when you show up at my door

Stop messing with my mind, cause you'll never have my heart

But your perfect little body makes me fall apart

We arrived at the Payne-Malik household later that evening. Jemma was fast asleep in her car seat as we walked up to the door, but when there was the screaming of a three year old boy and six year old boy sounding she woke up. We didn't even bother to knock, walking into the house to see a scene that I was getting quite used to by now.

A.J. and Olly were running around the house with underwear on their head with Zayn chasing after them with a gorilla mask.

Liam was sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine, a cup of tea in his other hand. As Zayn ran past him, he lifted it higher so there wouldn't be a risk of spilling it. When Liam finally saw us he only gave a nod of acknowledgement before going back to his magazine.

Niall and I stood there awkwardly, not really sure what the hell was going on.

But then again in this house... You never know.

Zayn stopped in his chasing of A.J. and Oliver, his gorilla masked face staring right at us. Slowly he crept towards us and unfortunately there was no room for us to move.... There was a wall behind us.

"Baby." Zayn said.

"What?"

"Baby. You have baby." Zayns face was practically right next to mine, part of the gorilla mask touching my face.

"Yeah... I have a baby... Zayn... You're kinda freaking me out." I said slowly, looking at Niall for help only to see he had gone and sat next to Liam... Leaving me alone to face Zayn.

"Baby."

"Zayn."

"Baby."

"Zayn."

"Baby."

"Liam... Tell your husband to get the hell away from me..."

"Zayn, you're freaking Harry out." Liam said, turning the page in his magazine, not even bothering to look at us.

"Baby."

"Liam."

"Zayn." Zayn let out an over exaggerated groan before lifting the gorilla mask off his face. He turned and faced Liam, putting a hand on his hip as he arched his eyebrows.

"Liam. Stop ruining my fun." Zayn said, sass clear in his voice. Liam just shrugged, his attention still on that magazine. Zayn turned to face me again, glaring at me before kissing my cheek.

"I've missed you." He said, kissing my cheek again. He stepped back with a huge smile before bending down to the baby carrier where Jemma was looking around curiously.

"I'm kidnapping your baby."

"You said that the last time."

"Yeah... but this time I mean it. Alexander even said I could have her, hope you don't mind." Zayn said quickly, unstrapping Jemma from her carrier before walking over to the couch and sitting down. I just stood there dumbfounded.

"You can't have my baby..." I said quietly, looking over at Zayn as I tried to wrap my head around it.

"Zayn. You can't have my baby. It's my baby." I said louder, Zayn just shrugged as he played with Jemma's hands.

"Olly, that's my elephant! You can't have my elephant!" A.J. screamed from another room. The four of us looked towards Oliver's room to see A.J. running out of it with something in his hands. Oliver followed him, his face desperate.

There was a flush of the toilet.

And the sound of a scream.

"You killed my turtle!" Oliver shrieked. Liam looked at me, his face completely emotionless as he looked at me.

"You. This is your fault." He said, his voice scary and almost completely passive. For a moment I thought he was going to kill me, but never in my life had I been so grateful for children. A.J. came running into the living room, his expression worried but a smile on his face as he ran to me.

"Daddy. Olly is lying. I no kill his turtle." He said quickly before hiding behind me. Oliver came into the room with tears running down his cheeks, a glare aimed at A.J. who was standing behind me.

"Papa." Oliver whimpered, walking over to Zayn who was too entranced with Jemma to even realize Oliver was talking to him. Oliver stood patiently, tears streaming down his face as he did so.

"Papa." Oliver said a little more forcibly, still waiting for Zayn to look at him.

"Papa. A.J. killed my turtle."

"That's great kiddo." Zayn said, bopping Jemma's nose. Jemma didn't like that very much, a shrill scream coming from her. As quickly as he had gotten her, Zayn passed her over to Niall, looking at her with wide eyes. Oliver was still crying next to Zayn, scrubbing at his eyes as he looked at him.

"What's wrong Olly? Did Daddy say no to sweets again? Dammit Liam, let the kid live."

"Uncle Zee... Swear jar." A.J. muttered, still hiding behind me. Oliver turned and glared at A.J. for a second before looking back at Zayn.

"Papa. My turtle died." Oliver wailed, grabbing Zayn's arm and shaking it.

"What? What do you mean your turtle died?"

"A.J. flush him down potty."

"I did not. I flush rock down potty. I no kill turtle!" A.J. screamed, coming out of his hiding place. Oliver crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at A.J., his eyes still glaring at the younger boy.

"You flushed my turtle down the potty A.J., I watch you." A.J. shook his head before coming out of his hiding place.

"I flush rock."

"Which rock?" Zayn asked, fear clear on his face. Flashbacks of the rock children came to me, and I tried not to grimace.

"I do not know. I only flush rock. Rock does not need name." A.J. said, looking at Zayn like he was crazy.

To be quite honest... He kinda was.

"Your mum doesn't need a name." Zayn said, now glaring at A.J. along with Oliver. The rest of us just watched, kind of amused by the situation. Zayn and A.J. were now having a staring contest..

"Zayn..." Liam said, sighing as he looked over at Zayn.

"Liam. Don't speak. I'm winning." Zayn said, holding up his finger to hush Liam.

"Zayn.... You've blinked like three times."

"Shh. He doesn't know that."

------------------------------------

I don't even know lol.

GUYS. IF YOU HAVENT ASKED A QUESTION (OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE) FOR MY TWITCAM, THERES A THING ON MY PROFILE. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!

Also, I've been trying to be more social by replying to your comments... so I'm gonna do a question for the chapter and you guys can answer it :)

QOTD: What was the first fanfic you read on this site?

AOTD: My first fanfic was Darcy by _HakunaMatata_ (I think that was how she spells it... lol) It was my first 1d fanfic haha. My first boyxboy fanfic though was I Dare You To Love Me by HahFunny :)

So yeah haha.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx