Chapter Four

Chapter Four

And the voices will get loud

If you never loved you shut them out

If you're lost you can be found

We found ourselves leaving for Ireland the next day, it was too early in my opinion but Niall wanted to get there as soon as he could. I was put in charge of packing A.J.'s clothes while Niall packed ours. Neither A.J. or me were in the mood for packing to be honest.

"Do you want this?" I held up yet another batman shirt that Liam had given him, and let out a sigh when A.J. didn't say anything.

"Squirt, you gotta tell me what you want."

"I no want to go."

"Sometimes we need to do things we don't want. Please make this easier on the both of us and tell me what you want."

"Me want to stay here." A.J. grumbled, crossing his little arms over his chest as he glared at me. I let out yet another sigh, looking up towards the ceiling and silently asked god why I was given a child just as stubborn as my husband.

He's testing me.

This is his revenge for the turtle murder.

"That isn't an option A.J." I said after a moment, trying not to blow up at the three year old boy.

"Yes. Is. I sleep with Olly. You and Mummy go. I stay. You go."

"A.J., you are going. Now you can either pick your clothes or I will pick them for you. I know for a fact you'll throw a fit if I do that, so pick."

"Daddy. I no go. I stay."

"Alexander, you are trying my patience. Pick your damn clothes!" I threw my arms up in the air, all tolerance gone for just a moment.

"Daddy! Swear jar!"

"Oh for f ucks sake Alexander, don't start this shit today!" I groaned, running a hand through my hair as A.J. just stood there staring at me with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna tell Mummy!" He practically screamed, running out of the room before I even had a chance to stop him. I let out yet another long sigh before just throwing a bunch of random shirts into A.J.'s bag, if he didn't like them then it's his fault. I didn't care that they weren't folded either, that's not my problem.

I finished A.J.'s bag in record time after he left, and as I zipped it up Niall came in with a teary eyed A.J. I arched my eyebrow at Niall as he stood there, a stressed and tired expression on his face. A.J. let out a soft sniffle, but he refused to look at me.

I swear to god if this is how the entire day is going to be, just shoot me now. I can hardly handle A.J.'s tantrums on normal days...

"I can't pack with him in the room... He keeps saying he isn't going and... Can you please just watch him while I finish? We need to leave for the airport in an hour." Niall said somewhat rushed.

"I can finish?"

"No... We end up missing half of what we need. It'll only be for a few minutes... Put on Sponge Bob or something."

"He's mad at me Niall." I pointed out, A.J. just turned to glare at me.

"Harry please."

"Fine. Go put him in the living room and I'll be down there in a second." I huffed, somewhat irritated. Niall gave me a grateful smile before leaving the room. I grabbed A.J.'s bag along with the stuffed elephant I had gotten him when he turned one. Niall would grab his blanket, and probably half of the stuff I deemed unnecessary but whatever. I walked down to the living room and placed the bag down at the door. A.J. was already sitting on the couch, and I could still see he was throwing one of his silent treatment fits.

I sat down on the couch next to him and I placed the small stuffed elephant in his lap. He didn't say anything, hell he didn't even acknowledge the fact I had given it to him. I tried not to get annoyed.

I wasn't doing a very good job.

We sat in a very tense silence, the sounds of Sponge Bob being the only words spoken. Eventually I got sick of it though, and I turned the sound off for a second. A.J. let out a whine of protest before finally looking at me.

"I'm sorry A.J. I didn't mean to get mad at you, but you need to understand that both your Mummy and I are stressed out right now. Sometimes we have to go and do things we don't want to. I know you don't want to go and to be honest squirt, neither does Mummy or I. I know you're gonna be mad at me anyways, you got that unforgiving nature from your mummy... but what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry." A.J. just stared at me, which I guess was better than glaring....

"I is sorry too. Daddy still owes swear jar though." He said after a moment, his attention went right back to Sponge Bob after that.

"I can live with that." I said, standing up from the couch. I ruffled his hair a little before walking into the kitchen. I pulled the swear jar off the counter, and groaned a little as I saw how much money was in it.

There had to be at least a hundred in here...

"You guys ready?" Niall spoke, making me jump a little. Luckily I didn't drop the glass jar that more than likely was going to fund our son's college.... I walked back into the living room to see Niall picking up A.J., the tv now off.

"Ready?" He asked again, and I nodded.

"Let's get this show on the road."

-----------------------------------------

THE PIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA

SO. I WAS LOOKING FOR NARRY PICTURES FOR A COVER FOR A STORY IM GONNA WRITE SOON. AND LIKE, DOES THIS NOT REMIND YOU OF SHIVER?! OR AT LEAST BURNING UP?! I mean minus the flower crown and piercings....

BUT AH.

IT REMINDS ME OF IT AND I TOTALLY FLIPPED WHEN I SAW IT.

Anyways, this would've been up earlier but once again I procrastinated. I decided to finish painting my room, then I wanted to play Assassins Creed Four.... Then I watched the Jets v. Dolphins football game...

And now here we are.

Whoopy.

BUT GUYS. THIS STORY IS RANKED #27 IN HUMOR, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! I DONT UNDERSTAND!

Kay.

I'm gonna go now...

Love you!

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx