Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

And never stop, it's how we ride

Comin' up until we die

I don't wanna go to school

I just wanna break the rules

"Can I help you?" I crossed my arms over my chest as I tried to stare down this guy who had his hands on my husband.

"Yeah, you can f uck off." He answered without hesitation, his blue eyes glaring right back into mine.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?"

"Your worst nightmare in about ten seconds if you don't walk away."

"I'm not leaving without my husband, asshole." I huffed, grabbing Niall's hand once more.

"Husband? Seriously? I always knew you were a faggot little brother." And that was when it finally clicked.

I knew who this was.

I was seeing red.

"Get your hands off him." I hissed, my free hand rolling up into a fist. I was gonna punch the son of a bitch right in his little f ucking nose.

"Like I said earlier mate, you can f uck off."

"Jimmy..." Bethany came into view at that point, her hand resting on his arm as he glared at me. I glared right back before pulling Niall away from him.

"You stay away from him." I hissed at Jimmy, glaring as I held Niall as close as I could to me. His little bump was hard against my own stomach, and it provided a little comfort.

"What are you going to do about it?" Jimmy taunted, a smirk on his face as he looked at me.

"I'll make you regret it."

"That's cute. You actually think you can take me... Are you hearing this shit Bethy? The f ucking princess here thinks he can take me."

"Jimmy... Can you just be civil for one day? It's your dad's funeral..." Bethany tried, looking at Niall and I apologetically. Niall looked angry and scared... his breathing rapid and I could feel his heart beating between both of our shirts.

"I was only saying hello to my little brother Bethy." Jimmy said, shrugging.

"Well you've said hello, you can leave now." I replied glaring at him. Jimmy just continued to smirk... he was enjoying the fact he was getting underneath my skin.

That son of a bitch...

"Daddy, save me!" A.J. squealed, running away from Blake who was chasing him with snow in his hands. Just like he always did, A.J. wedged himself between Niall and I... His little giggles stopped as soon as he saw Jimmy.

"Now who's this little guy?" Jimmy was instantly interested, bending down to A.J.'s level. I stood in front of him though, pushing A.J. and Niall behind me as I continued to glare at him.

"You stay away from my family."

"How about you make me?"

"Listen here you sick son of a bitch, if you so much as think about coming near Niall or our son I will end you. I don't give a flying f uck if you don't think I will, I can assure you that if you even try to, you'll regret it. Door is that way, don't let it hit you on your way out." I didn't give him a chance to reply, grabbing both Niall and A.J.'s hand as I dragged them into the church. I made sure we sat somewhere where he couldn't sit by us... honestly at this moment in time I'm surprised I didn't punch his face in.

Stupid f ucker.

Who the f uck did he think he was?!

"Harry..." Niall whispered and I finally looked at him. His eyes were wet, a worried yet terrified look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked almost immediately.

"I'm fine... Are you okay?"

"No. I'm pissed off. He's really f ucking lucky I didn't punch his stupid ass face in." I hissed out, feeling the anger continue to just boil.

"Daddy... Swear jar..."

"I know Alexander. I'll pay the swear jar when we get home, until then do Daddy a favor and just sit on my lap okay?" A.J. nodded, doing just that. He leaned against my chest as I continued to take deep breathes.

I wanted to kill that son of a bitch.

So badly.

But having A.J. in my arms and my hand on Niall's little bump reminded me that I had a lot to lose if I did that.

Besides, prison orange.... so not my color.

Ew.

"Daddy?" A.J. looked at me curiously, his eyes the same shade of blue as Niall's.

"I love you little bean." I whispered before wrapping my arms completely around him. I buried my face into A.J.'s hair, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of having him close.

"Love Daddy."

"Forever right?" My voice was strained as I tried not to cry, I honestly didn't understand it myself...

"Yes Daddy. Even if you are old." A.J. said after a moment, and if I didn't have my eyes covered with his hair I probably would've been greeted with an eye roll.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I finally lifted my head away from A.J.'s and I glanced over at Niall who was looking at the both of us.

"Daddy loves Mummy too?" A.J. suddenly asked, his head upside down as he looked at me.

"Course... Daddy loves Mummy."

"Forever right? Even when Mummy is old like you?" I chuckled at that, bopping his nose as I smiled.

"Yes, and even longer than that." I whispered before finally looking at Niall.

"And even longer than that."

----------------------------------------

So, I guess a few of you don't know who Jimmy is and why he's so important.

Jimmy is Blake's father

Jimmy is a psycho.

Jimmy likes long walks on the beach.

Jimmy tried to rape Niall.

Jimmy is the reason Niall left.

So yeah.

And I guess I came across as a complainer last chapter where the comments are concerned and I'm sorry about that.

I'm very grateful for the comments and support you guys give me.

Connie