character ask

THIS IS MISSING QUESTIONS AND IM SORRY BUT ITS CAUSE I TOOK 481648164 YEARS TO DO THIS. IM SORRY

FORGIVE?!

CONNIE XX

Niall:

Question One: Boy or girl?

Probably both? I love my little boy and wouldn't mind another, but I've always kinda wanted a girl :)

Question Two: What are you and Harry gonna name the baby? Is it gonna be another boy?

We've kinda discussed names, but we don't have them picked out quite yet. And we don't know yet, we get to find out in a few weeks.

Question Three: Can I have Harry?

Hahaha. No.

Question Four: I'm sorry about your dad. How is the second pregnancy coming along? Is it better now that you know what to expect from experience?

It's a sad thing, but he's in a better place now. This pregnancy is a little rougher than the last one, probably because it's twins. I'm far more hormonal and I'm getting sore already. It definitely could be worse though.

Question Five: Next time you see Jimmy (and I hope you don't) punch him in the throat. How is the baby coming along?

I hope I don't either.

The babies were touch and go for a while but now they're doing much better.

Question Six: Would you like a girl this time or a boy? How far along are you in your pregnancy?

I wouldn't mind. Either way honestly. And I'm just passing thirteen weeks now.

Question Seven: I'm confused, when did you almost get raped by Jimmy?

It was a little while before I moved in next to Harry.

Question Eight: If you have a baby girl would you consider the name Brandi?

Maybe? I dont know haha.

Question Nine: If you have a baby girl will you please consider the name Sarah?

Sarah Styles does have a nice ring to it haha.

Question Ten: Is A.J. a struggle?

Honestly, no. He's a very well mannered little boy.

Question Eleven: What gender do you want your second baby? How are you?

I'm fine with either. And I'm good, a little hormonal and hungry, but good nonetheless.

Question Twelve: Are you okay love? I'll punch Jimmy and break his jaw along with the broken nose Harry gave him too. I have no problems doing it. He's a complete douche.

I'm fine now that I'm home.

Question Thirteen: Do you want your next baby to be a boy or girl?

Why not both?

Question Fourteen: How does it feel to see Jimmy again? Is everyone okay?

It wasn't a good feeling. It brought back a lot of memories that i didn't want to remember honestly.

And Harry's got a broken hand, but Jimmy's nose was broken so I say yeah, everyone's okay.

Question Fifteen: Bro twins or nah?

Bro, yah.

Question Sixteen: Do you have any strange obsessions like Zayn with the rock children and Harry with killing turtles?