Chapter Thirty-Eight (mature(kinda))

It's really can't be classified as smut cause I can't(don't) write it (guys, my mom reads my stories kay? kay)So it's kinda mature, but it's not.

Yeah.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

He says, "What you've heard is true but I

Can't stop thinking about you," and I...

I said, "I've been there too a few times."

It took Niall an hour to come back into the kitchen. I had found my place at the table, flipping through one of the many photo albums we had. I couldn't really tell you what really made me want to look at one... maybe it was because they were filled with memories that were nothing but happy.

I missed that.

I missed being happy.

He sat down next to me, moving the chair closer to me. His arm was touching mine, and he placed his head on my shoulder. I continued to flip through the pages, not really wanting to talk. Talking sometimes made things worse, something that I had learned in my time with Niall. I knew that eventually we would have to, but at this moment it was easier to pretend we were okay for a minute.

Even if it was just for a minute.

"I remember that..." Niall whispered, pointing to a picture of the two of us. It was an older one, one that we took on the day we got married. Niall and I were on the dance floor as we danced together, his forehead against mine as we did.

"Yeah... I remember it too. It was our wedding day after all."

"Yeah... Harry... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I whispered, not really knowing for sure if it was him I was trying to convince.

"No it's not... I shouldn't have gotten angry... I shouldn't have told you to leave me alone... I love you Harry. I know I don't show it as much as I should, and I know that... that I'm a pretty shitty husband." Niall took in a shaky breath as he looked at me, tears glistening in the kitchen light.

"I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to push me away again Niall... I love you too, and that's why I do what I do." I said, looking back down at the photo album before closing it. Niall didn't say anything for a minute or two, but his eyes never left mine.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I'm sorry too." I whispered back, my voice cracking as I did. Niall stood up from his chair at that. I was half expecting him to go back to our room, but instead I found him sitting on my lap with both his legs on either side. He placed a finger underneath my chin as he brought my lips up to his. His hands instantly went to my hair after that, his fingers tangling into it. He gave it a small tug which in turn made me moan. My hands grabbed his hips as I tried to pull him closer, it seemed almost impossible.

"I love you." He breathed out as soon as he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine as he tried to catch his breath. I attached my lips to his once again, but only to move them down his neck and to his shoulder.

"Bedroom?" He gasped as I thrusted up a little. I could feel his dick growing hard on my stomach

"Too far away. I want you now." I whispered into his ear, my lips brushing it as I did so.

"I'm not letting you fuck me on the kitchen table." Niall said, going back to serious for just a second. I let out a slight annoyed groan, not really wanting to take the time to carry him up the stairs.

"The floor will do." I said, my hands purposely leaving his hips to cup his ass. I gave it a squeeze which in turned earned me a squeal from Niall.

"Or I can just ride you." Niall whispered, his eyes filled with an innocent look that just didn't fit what he'd just said. He slammed his lips onto mine again, biting my bottom lip softly as he did so.

"I like that idea." I panted after he pulled away. I took that moment to admire how flustered he looked. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes wide, his already swollen and parted as he caught his breath. It was in that moment that I realized I wanted to take it slow. I wanted to memorize every detail of his body...

I wanted him.

But in the right way.

So with careful hands, I grabbed the bottom of his ass as I stood up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking at me in confusion as I carried him out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. I didn't answer him as I lay him down on our bed, and instead I kissed him softly. With gentle hands I took off his shirt, revealing his toned chest and the healing scar on the bottom of his stomach. My finger traced it slowly before I leaned down to kiss it. Niall sucked in a breath and I looked up at him from my place down there.

"You okay?" I whispered, moving up a little more as I hovered over the top of him. Niall simply nodded before sitting up a little more so he could meet me halfway. His fingers were fumbling with my belt as I pulled my shirt over the top of my head. Niall was still trying to get my pants off, so with me being the kind person I am, I helped him take them off. Soon enough just a pair of underwear separated the two of us.

"I love you." I whispered before slowly taking off his underwear. He bit his lip as he watched me do this, but besides that he didn't do much. I prepped him quickly, the want to be inside him now almost overwhelming. It had been almost two months since we had been this close, and it was just now that I realized how badly I missed it.

So when I finally did, it was almost overwhelming. Niall let out a quiet gasp beneath me, his hands instantly grabbing at the back of my neck, his fingers tangling in my hair again. I went slow at first, wanting to enjoy every second with him like this.

But soon it become almost unbearable, so I picked up my pace.

Niall came first with a small scream, spilling out on both of us. The sight of his high brought out mine as I came just seconds later. I slumped down on top of him with a huff after I pulled out of him, panting as I tried to catch my breath. He started to play with my hair as I looked up at him.

"I love you." I said for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"I love you too. Love you too." He hummed, kissing the top of my head as he closed his eyes. I closed my own eyes, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat as we lay there without a care in the world.

------------------------------------

Hi.

This was an attempt at smut.

I'm sorry it's not amazing, I'm not a big fan of smut but I felt this was needed.

I don't know.

Anyways here's a double update for kinda being a whiney brat the past couple updates.

I'm really sorry about that >.<

Thanks for almost 10k on this s story overall.

I love you guys, I really do.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx