Chapter Fifty-Nine

Chapter Fifty-Nine

Oh, glazed eyes, empty hearts

Buying happy from shopping carts

Nothing but time to kill

Sipping life from bottles

"Trust me guard dog, I've already won." And then there was a loud pop followed by a searing pain in my right shoulder.

I didn't have time to react before the gun went off again, this time the pain erupting in my abdominal.

I collapsed to the ground, the pain already too much as my vision started to go in and out.

I couldn't hear anything besides my heart beat, but I could see Niall hovering over me. His face was frantic, his mouth moving but I couldn't hear the words that came out at all.

I looked up at him with a smile before closing my eyes, the pain slowly starting to fade.

It was almost like I was floating right now...

"Harry.. Harry baby please don't do this... Baby please." Niall's voice finally reached my ears and I opened my eyes again. He was looking at me helplessly, his hands resting on my stomach as I simply stared at him.

"You gotta stay awake Harry... You gotta stay awake." Niall told me, earning a simple nod. I continued to look at him, unable to tear my gaze away from what appeared to be my angel.

" 'm tired." I whispered, wanting nothing more than to just go to sleep.

"Baby you gotta stay awake... Please." Niall cried out, tears leaving his eyes faster this time but it wasn't as easy as he might think.

But despite how hard I tried to fight it, my eyes started to close.

And I couldn't get them back open.

-------------

"Daddy! Daddy look!" I heard A.J.'s scream, my head turning in the direction of the three year old boy. He was pointing at something in the back yard, but I wasn't quite sure what yet. I looked where he was pointing but I still couldn't see anything.

I went to get closer, but i couldn't move. It was almost as if I was glued to the ground...

"What is it A.J.?" A voice called out that sounded a lot like mine... but I hadn't said anything.

"It's a butterfly Daddy!" A.J squealed, running towards the bushes. I watched as what appeared to be me followed him...

The scene changed and I was now standing in my old high school, the hallway empty except for two people. They were talking in hushed whispers but i was close enough to hear what they were saying.

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?"

"I'm sorry Alex... I just..." And the realization hits that this was me speaking... a far younger version of me... but me nonetheless.

And there stood Alex, looking at me in complete disbelief.

"You just what? You just don't love me anymore? Is that it?"

"I just can't be with you anymore."

"Bullshit... This is all just a bunch of f ucking bullshit. We were just fine yesterday."

"Things change Alex..,"

"Not in a f ucking day Harry." Alex backed away from the other version of me, shaking his head as younger me refused to look at him.

"I can't be with you."

"You can't or you won't?!" Alex nearly yelled, his voice echoing through the halls. Other me flinched, the grip that I had on my books tightening.

"I can't. I'm sorry Alex." I said in a rush before walking away. Of course Alex had never been one to give up so he grabbed my arm, looking at me in desperation.

"I love you... and I know you love me too, so don't do this. Dammit Harry... Please stop pushing me away." Younger me sighed, looking at Alex sadly before I would whisper the words that ruined everything.

"I cheated."

And then it all changed again... This time to a scene I didn't want to ever see again...

I was in a hospital room, a dying man lay in the bed next to window. A woman stood by the window, looking out of it as a young teenage boy sat next to the man.

"Hazzy?" The man asked, looking at the teenage boy with sadness as he cried.

He wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"I love you... and I'm sorry." The man whispered again, but the teenager didn't say anything.

He wasn't going to.

But he should've.

For not even a moment later the man flatlined...

"Dad! Dad!" The teenager screamed as he tried to wake up his father, why wouldn't he wake up?

"I hate you! Don't do this to me! No!" He screamed again, frantically trying to get any kind of reaction from his father.

But he wasn't going to get that.

"I hate you!" He continued to scream, even when the doctors and nurses hauled him out of the hospital room.

"I hate you!" But this time the voice wasn't the teenagers...

It was Niall's...

"I f ucking hate you Harry Styles! You are the biggest mistake I have ever made and I f ucking hate you!" He screamed at me, his words still cutting the already raw wound. This time was different than the last few times... he wasn't screaming at a different version of me...

He was actually screaming at me.

"You're so goddamn selfish. You only care about what yourself and I'm f ucking sick of it. I don't want to be in a marriage where you think you can keep everything from me. This involves me too... and you don't care. You never f ucking care!" He screamed again, his voice cracking and his eyes watering. He glared at me as I stayed paralyzed again, unable to do anything.

And then he slowly started to disappear along with everything else around me.

But I could still hear.

I could hear someone crying... but who?

I couldn't find the source of the crying... everything around me was white...

"I'm sorry." A voice whispered, sounding all around me... I knew that voice.

It was Niall's.

"Wake up Harry... Please just wake up."

------------------------------------

Why do you guys keep assuming I'm going to kill someone?

God you kill one character and you're instantly a serial killer.

Have a little faith

QOTD: When's your birthday? (Lame I know... I've run out of questions)

AOTD: May 29th, the same as JFK lol

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx