Chapter Twenty-Seven (N.H)

So hung up

We can't let go

If you really have to leave

One more time just move me slow

From: My Idiot Received: 11:53 AM

Morning sunshine. I was just letting you know that I love you and that'll I'll be coming home before you know it :)

To: My Idiot Sent: 11:55 AM

Thank god. I don't know how much more of your mum I can take :(

From: My Idiot Received: 11:57 AM

What's she doing now?

To: My Idiot Sent: 11:58 AM

Well... she's been making us go shopping with her for baby clothes. We've seen about every single baby picture you've ever had.... She keeps trying to convince me to change the name for Jensen to something else... and I'm starting to think we should. Jensen isn't a very girly name tbh.

From: My Idiot Received: 11:59 AM

It's different.

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:01 PM

Well I know... but I just feel like it doesn't fit. I think we should consider something else.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:03 PM

Well, what do you have in mind then? Maybe we can make her middle name Jensen. I really like it.

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:04 PM

I was thinking of maybe naming her Gemma, like your sister. But instead of spelling it was a g we spell it with a j. Like Jemma. That way we can keep the j name theme for the twins.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:05 PM

Why the sudden change to Gemma? Or I guess I should say Jemma....

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:05 PM

I remember when we were deciding names for A.J. that you wanted to name him Gemma if he was a girl.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:07 PM

I thought you didn't remember....

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:09 PM

I didn't. But now I do, and I suggest we change it to Jemma.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:11 PM

Jemma Jensen Styles?

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:12 PM

Maybe not Jensen... It's a little bit of a mouthful haha.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:13 PM

That what will we do for her middle name?

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:14 PM

What if we did Danielle? Cause we're doing Jonah Daniel for the boy.

From: My Idiot Received: 12:15 PM

I suppose that could work. Babe, I hate to do this but I gotta go. I love you and I'll see you soon xx

To: My Idiot Sent: 12:16 PM

Okay. I love you too xx

-------------

I sighed as I put my phone away. I could hear the sounds of A.J. and Anne in the kitchen, they were more than likely making cookies or something along those lines. I was usually helping, but sleep deprivation and the pain of swollen feet made it so I didn't exactly feel like baking cookies. I didn't mind though, it gave me a few minutes to myself which was something I haven't gotten since Harry had left.

It was nice.

I've easily forgotten what it's like.

"Mummy, look what I make!" And just like that my alone time was interrupted. A.J. came running into the room, his face covered in flour but his smile was wide. He held out his little hands, showing me the heart shaped cookie he had made.

"That's beautiful baby. Did Nana help you?"

"Yes. Nana help. I give Daddy when he home. Daddy like?" A.J. bit his lip as he looked at me, a habit he had picked up from both Harry and I... Although he looked more like Harry doing that than he did me. I simply smiled at him though, kissing the top of his head as he continued to look at the cookie.

"Your daddy will love it little bean."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"When Daddy home? I miss Daddy."

"I miss him too... But I talked to Daddy earlier and he said he'll be home soon."

"I no talk to Daddy."

"Well he didn't call squirt."

"Want to talk to Daddy." A.J. started to pout, looking at me with those sad blue eyes that always seemed to make me want to give him the world.

If it were possible, I would.

"I know squirt... I promise that the moment he calls you can talk to him." I smiled sadly at him. It was rough not having Harry around, especially when it wasn't often for him to be gone.

"Or I can just talk to him in person." Harry's voice sounded from behind me, and A.J. let out a squeal before running over to where he was standing.

"Daddy!" He screamed, and I watched with admiration as Harry picked him up without hesitation. A.J.'s eyes were nearly sparkling as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, a smile so big his dimples were out for everyone to see.

"I missed you terribly my little bean." Harry said, hugging A.J. close.

"Miss you more Daddy. I make you cookie." A.J. handed Harry the cookie which was now pretty much crushed into little pieces, but it was the thought that counts nonetheless.

"I love it Alexander."

"Love you." A.J. kissed Harry's cheek, his smile still bright. Harry returned it before looking at me. He leaned over the edge of the couch as he kissed me.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

"I've missed you too... So very much."

"Let's go home."

"I like the sound of that."

------------------------------------

Hiiii

It's been two days again.

I'm sorry.

But merry Christmas everyone :)

This is my Christmas present to you haha.

I love you guys and I hope you have a great day :)

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx