Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

Tonight I'm dressed up in gold

You've got me fucked up and sold;

You talk like you're famous

You're shameless

"I don't see how this is going to ashelp the current situation Harry. He's just going to slam the door in my face." Zayn sighed, running a hand through his hair which caused me to hiss. I had just spent like an hour making it perfect.

Stupid fucker.

"Just trust me." I said, straightening the sides of the suit Niall and I had forced him into. I fixed his hair too, frowning as it didn't do what I wanted it to.

"I'm finding it extremely hard to do so."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me. Do you want to be with Liam?"

"Well yeah..."

"Then shut your mouth and do as your told."

"Harsh."

"Get over it." I shrugged, patting his cheek before turning to Niall who was holding A.J.

"How does he look?" I asked, earning a thumbs up from Niall and a gasp from A.J.

"Uncle Zee fancy." A.J. said, clapping his hands excitedly. Niall grimaced as he did this, shifting his weight a little as A.J. started to squirm. I took that as my cue to grab A.J. from Niall, earning a squeal from the three year old as I did.

"Want Mummy." He pouted, looking at Niall in disbelief. It was almost as if he couldn't believe Niall let him go.

"Gotta be careful squirt. Mummy can't hold you when you're squirming." I said, kissing the side of his head before putting him down on the ground.

"Are we gonna have happy family time? Or are we gonna go deal with the crap that is my life?" Zayn grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest as he started to tap his foot.

"Uncle Zee, be nice." A.J. tutted, clicking his tongue as Zayn looked at him.

"I'm being bossed around by a three year old..."

"C'mon impatient ass, let's go get your life back." Niall huffed, throwing the car keys at me. I barely caught them before they hit me in the face.

"Mummy, swear jar."

"I'm staring to think you've switched sides." Niall said, shaking his head a little.

"It's because I'm the favorite parent." I stated, smirking as A.J. made no move to deny it.

"In your dreams." Niall huffed, glaring at me.

"Honey, my dreams are always about you."

"Guys, can you please save the foreplay for the bedroom? Believe it or not I'm very uncomfortable in this suit, and your son is right here. So let's go, you can do this all you want behind closed doors."

"You're so impatient that I'm actually tempted to make you wait longer." Niall crossed his arms over his chest before arching his eyebrows at Zayn.

"Sorry for wanting my family back."

"Zayn... It's best if you keep your mouth shut at this point.... You know better than to fight with someone who's pregnant..." I whispered, feeling the cold glare coming from Niall. I wasn't even on the receiving end of it.

"Whatever. Can we go now?"

"No. I have to pee."

"Hold it in."