Chapter Sixty

Chapter Sixty

you call me up again just to break me like a promise.

So casually cruel in the name of being honest.

It hurt.

Everything hurt.

And I couldn't remember why.

I didn't know where I was or why the hell it felt like my entire body was on fire.

All I knew was that there was some sort of alarm clock going off right now, the annoying beeping sound nearly driving me crazy.

"Turn it the f uck off." I moaned out, opening my eyes slowly to be met with a sight I was becoming a little too used to.

There was a heart monitor next to my bed along with a sleeping human being holding my hand.

I didn't get a chance to admire how adorable Niall looked as he slept.

The pain in my stomach and shoulder was becoming a little too much to handle.

"F uck." I groaned, closing my eyes tightly as I tried to breathe.

Niall woke up to that with a start, looking around the dark hospital room with confusion before looking at me.

"Harry?" Niall whispered, looking at me but he didn't appear to be registering the fact that I was awake yet.

How long had I been out?

"Hi Ni..." I whispered back, squeezing his hand as he finally realized I was awake.

He started to cry, his tears shimmering in the dim light of the hospital room.

But then he got angry.

"Don't you ever do that to me again, do you hear me Harry Styles?! I thought I lost you..." And then he was crying again, his body shaking as he sobbed.

"I'm okay Niall... I'm okay."

"You died!" He cried, leaning on to the bed so he could cry on my chest. His hands grabbed at my shirt, the tears soaking my hospital gown.

"You died right in front of me Harry... You f ucking died!"

"I got that the first time..." I said quietly, chuckling softly even though it probably wasn't the best thing to do at a time like this.

It hurt to even move. Holy mother of god.

"As much fun as this babe... I feel like my body is exploding from the inside... Mind calling a nurse?" I asked nicely, even though Niall was still crying on my chest.

"You're an idiot." He whispered as he sat up. He wiped at his eyes as he looked at me, but then he leaned across me to push the little red button.

"An idiot who needs pain medication."

"And she'll be here in a minute..." Niall whispered, moving the hair that had fallen in front of my eyes. He didn't take his hand off me, even when the nurse walked in.

"How are you feeling Mr. Styles?"

"Like I've been shot." I answered immediately, earning an eye roll from Niall... but it also got a smile.

"Idiot."

"Idiot who still feels like he's been shot." I whined, really not enjoying the pain that seemed to get worse by the second.

"Well you should start feeling better here in a few minutes, if it's still hurting just page me again." She said with a small smile before walking out of the room.

"Do... Do you remember what happened?" He asked after a minute, looking at me while biting on his bottom lip.

"Jimmy... I remember Jimmy." I whispered, closing my eyes only to snap them right open again as the vision of him appeared.

The heart monitor started to speed up, my blood running cold.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked, somewhat scared to answer the question.

"He's... He's dead." Niall's voice was quiet and I could barely hear it over the sound of the heart monitor. I looked at him, not really sure if I heard him right.

"Dead?" I asked slowly, looking at him with wide eyes and confusion.

"Yes... Right... Right after you
got shot... He... he shot himself." Niall looked away from me, wiping at his eyes before letting out a shaky breath.

At this moment I should've been happy...

Happy that he wasn't going to terrorize us anymore... but at the same time...

He was dead.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, looking at Niall as he still refused to look at me.

"It's over... He can't hurt us anymore... and I'm glad he can't... I just wish it didn't end the way it had... He killed himself in front of me Harry..." Niall's voice remained quiet, his hand running through his hair as he bit his lip softly again.

"Ni..."

"He told me it was my fault..."

"None of this was your fault Niall..."

"Yes it was... I started all of this by running away from home all those years ago Harry... This is all m-my fault." He started to sob, falling apart in front of me. I didn't even hesitate to grab his hand, pulling his arm so he would move closer. To the best of my ability I wrapped my arms around him, trying not to focus on how painful it really was.

He needed comfort.

I was that comfort.

"None of this was your fault Niall... So don't blame yourself. Sure... If you hadn't runaway and moved in next door I wouldn't have met you... We wouldn't be married... we wouldn't have three amazing children with one on the way... His actions aren't your fault, he chose to do what he did and you chose to do what you did. It's not your fault he made the wrong choices..."

"I almost lost you..."

"I'm not going anywhere." I whispered, kissing the top of his head softly.

"Promise?" He whispered, looking up at me.

"I promise."

------------------------------------

I DIDNT KILL HARRY.

SO PLEASE CALM YOUR TITS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I KILLED HIM MMB. THATS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FIC.

Gosh guys.

I believe in happy endings.

I'm not heartless.

I have my reasons behind killing people.

God.

I'm out of questions to ask so I won't ask one.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx