Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

No I'm never givin' up 'til my heart stops beatin'

Never lettin' go 'til my lungs stop breathing

I will follow you and we'll both go missin'

"Daddy! Look what I made!" A.J. squealed the second he saw me. He came running up to us, and I picked him up with no hesitation. He handed me a piece of paper that had random stick figures on it.

"It's beautiful squirt." I said instantly, even though I had no idea what it was supposed to represent.

"It's us." A.J. said proudly before pointing at the paper.

"This you." A.J. pointed to a stick figure with long brown hair, some sort of hat was sitting on his head.

"This Mummy." I looked at the stick figure next to mine, taking note that A.J. had even added a small bump onto the stick figure.

"Then me. Olly here and Laci here." A.J. pointed at the three smaller stick figured, and I smiled softly at the fact they were all holding hands.

"Can I have this squirt?"

"Yes. Daddy's now." A.J. nodded before asking to be set down. He ran off to wherever Oliver was, leaving Niall and I with Zayn.

"Where's Li?" I asked, just noticing I had yet to see my cousin.

"He's around somewhere... Probably in the kitchen." Zayn replied, shrugging.

"Oh... Well thanks for watching A.J. for us Zee."

"No problem. He's a great kid to have around. Far more entertaining than you."

"Ass." I mumbled, letting out a relieved breath when A.J. didn't scream about the swear jar. Liam walked into the room at that point, drying his hands with a towel.

"Hey guys." Liam greeted us, a tight smile on his face.

"Long time no see. How've you been?" I asked, walking over to my cousin and hugging him tightly. Liam stiffened before hugging me back.

"I've been good... How about you?"

"Better." I smiled at Liam as I pulled away from our hug. Niall came over to us, a hand covering his ever growing baby bump. Liam looked confused for a moment before a knowing look crossed his face.

"So, when were you two gonna tell me?" Liam asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he shook his head.

"Tell you what?" I replied, knowing full well what he meant.

"Styles. Don't be a smart ass." Liam arched his eyebrows at me, and Zayn looked confused.

"My ass is anything but smart."

"Okay, stop being a dumb ass then. I know Niall's pregnant."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait." Zayn stuttered, looking at Niall with wide eyes.

"You okay there Zee?"

"I knew it. I f ucking knew it. But noooooo. I'm just going crazy. "There's no way Nialls pregnant Zee.." you said. Did you not say that Liam James?" Zayn put his hands on his hips as he glared at Liam.

"Oh hush. I didn't say that." Liam retorted, rolling his eyes but he was still smiling fondly at Zayn.

"I call bullshit."

"Zayn." Liam and Niall both warned, and I stifled a giggle. I remember when that was me.

Hell. It was almost like yesterday.

"Whatever Liam. Why didn't you two tell us?! You bloody know I call dibs on the godfather." Zayn turned his glare from Liam onto me, and I slightly coward away

"I'm sorry? It was Niall's idea."

"It was not!" Niall nearly screeched, looking at me in disbelief. I smiled sheepishly before shrugging.

"Okay... We both decided."

"Why though? It's not like we were going to judge you or anything." Liam spoke up, looking somewhat offended that we hadn't told them when we first found out.

"I... we didn't know if we were gonna be able to keep them. Doc said that they were extremely small and one of them had an irregular heartbeat for a little while... We just found out today that they're gonna be okay." Niall spoke up, biting his lip as he looked at me.

"Them? Them as in... More than one?" Zayn said slowly, his face a pure mask of confusion as he looked at Niall and I.

"Yeah... We... We're expecting twins." I spoke up, placing my hand proudly on Niall's bump. Zayn's mouth literally fell open, and for a moment I thought his eyes were gonna pop out of his head.

"Jesus." Liam whispered, staring at Niall with wide eyes.

"Yeah... Two for the price of one."

"How far along are you?"

"Just passed twelve weeks... They're still pretty small, but the doc said they're starting to pick up on their growth." Niall smiled fondly, one of his hands resting on top of mine. Liam returned the smile but I could tell it was somewhat forced. I knew he was still hurting....

"Congratulations guys. I'm happy for you." Liam whispered before promptly leaving the room. Zayn and I watched him as he left, frowns on both of our faces.

"I.... I'm gonna go talk to him. If you guys wanna stay for dinner you can?" Zayn said, looking back at us sadly.

"We gotta go pick up Laci... We should probably get going." I replied, feeling somewhat responsible for Liam's sudden departure. I knew he was still having a hard time, and here we were shoving it in his face that we were growing our little family.

"Fair enough... Congrats though. I wish you guys the best of luck." Zayn left after that, following after Liam. I grabbed A.J. who was drawing with Oliver in the kitchen and we left too.

"Is... Is Liam okay?" Niall asked after we left the house.

"He's a tough guy... It's just hard for him sometimes. He'll come around." I whispered, grabbing Niall's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You sure?"

"Positive. My cousin is one strong mother f ucker."

"Daddy! Swear jar!"

----------------------------------------

Pic on the side could be Harry and A.J.

BUT ITS TWINS GUYS

YOU TOTALLY WERENT EXPECTING THAT NOW WERE YOU?! ;)

Do you guys think it will be....

Two girls

Two boys

Or one girl and one boy?

Some of you have been suggesting names already lol ^.^

Anyways, I'm supposed to be resting cause I'm still hella sick.

So I'm gonna go do that.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx