Chapter Sixty-Five

Chapter Sixty-Five

I run to the elevator

You see me, but let the door shut

Don't be upset, it's hard not to laugh

I love you when you're mad

"Harry." Niall's voice was muffled by the bathroom door where he was currently getting ready for Zayn and Liam's Halloween party. I was sitting on the floor with the twins, changing them into their own costumes as we waited for Niall to get ready.

"Yes Niall?"

"Im not wearing this." Niall groaned, opening the door to reveal his costume. He was currently wearing a form fitting shirt over his baby bump, we would later add on the cardboard oven we had made just a day ago on top of it.

He was an oven... with a bun inside it.

A bun in the oven.

"Why not?" I asked, honestly seeing no problem with his costume. It was cute... He was cute.

"Because it makes me look fat." He whined, giving out a dramatic sigh before leaning against the door frame.

"It doesn't make you fat. You're six months pregnant Niall." I said slowly, knowing that if I said the wrong thing he would get angry.

And we didn't need two people throwing fits today. A.J. was already in a bad mood, which was odd considering it was his birthday.

Usually he was very excitable today.

"I know... It's just... I don't like showing it off." Niall said quietly, biting his lip as he looked at me. I simply rolled my eyes at him, not really getting what the big deal was.

I personally loved his baby bump.

"You'll be fine Ni." I said, looking back to the twins as i buttoned up Jemma's onesie. Jonah was currently trying to stick his foot in his mouth which to be quite honest wasn't a very sanitary thing to do.

"Can you hand me their costumes? They're on the bed." I asked Niall, grabbing Jemma as she tried to crawl away. This earned a surprised gasp from the little baby, which was then followed by a string of giggles as I blew a raspberry on her tummy. Niall did as I asked, handing me the two costumes that we had custom made for this occasion.

Jemma and Jonah were both dollar bills.

A.J. was a swear jar.

That was the real reason he was grumpy, even though he was on board with the idea yesterday.

"Do you want to see if A.J. is ready to go? I told Liam and Zayn we'd be at their place around six." I said as an after thought, pulling the top part of
Jemma's costume over her head. She squirmed as I did that, not liking the fact I was putting a heavy layer of clothing on her.

Jemma didn't like clothes all that much, neither did Jonah.

They probably got that from me.

"Alright. I guess I'll meet you downstairs?"

"Yeah. Can you make sure we have their stuff in their diaper bag too?" Niall nodded before leaving the room. It didn't take much longer to get the twins ready nor did it take me all that much time to get myself ready. I grabbed both the twins off the floor after I was sure we were all ready to go, carrying both of them downstairs where Niall and a very grump A.J. were waiting.

"I no go." A.J. said the second I entered the front room. He was glaring at me, his little lips forming a pout.

"You never want to go anywhere." I stated, handing Jonah over to Niall. Jemma was a little harder for Niall to hold nowadays, she liked to squirm and well he didn't have a lot of room for her to move anymore.

"I no go, Daddy. Is my birthday, I should not have to go."

"Oliver is expecting you to come though. You don't want to let him down do you?" Niall tried, knowing A.J. would do anything to make sure Oliver wasn't disappointed. It was cute and somewhat enduring.

"Olly understand."

"Cmon Alexander... It'll be fun. I promise to take you trick or treating." I said, A.J.'s glare and pout disappearing in a second as he looked at me. I tried not to smirk and instead enjoyed my sense of success quietly.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now help your mummy with the diaper bag okay?" A.J. nodded eagerly before grabbing the diaper bag. Together we all walked out of the house and to the car. I helped A.J. strap himself in before helping Niall with Jonah and the strapping in Jemma. The ride to Liam and Zayn's was filled with A.J. talking excitedly and the twins shrieking happily. I grabbed Niall's hand as I drove, a smile on my face that wasn't going away anytime soon.

Liam and Zayn greeted us in their driveway, helping us unload as Oliver and A.J. ran into the house.

"What are you supposed to be?" Zayn asked as we walked into the house. He was carrying in Jonah for Niall, who was a little further behind us.

"I'm a baker, Niall's an oven. What are you and Liam?" I asked, already guessing what they were. It wasn't that hard.

"Im the Joker, Liam's Batman and Olly is Robin." Zayn smiled, looking at the house where Liam was already at. Once we reached the house Liam grabbed Jemma from me, the odd couple left the room without even a goodbye. Niall was still outside though, looking at the sunset. I decided to join him, walking out and grabbing his hand.

"You alright?" I asked him, taking note that he was shaking a little. He just smiled at me, nodding his head but didn't say anything for minute.

"Yeah... Just enjoying the view is all." He whispered, looking at the sky as I did too.

"Are you cold?" He asked me after a second. It was my turn to smile, our little saying stuck in my head... even after all these years.

"No... Its just... Whenever you're close to me I shiver."

------------------------------------

*cries cause it's over*

*cries because of fluff*

*cries because there's another book*

*cries cause no one guessed the title, but people were creative*

*cries for fries*

ITS FINALLY OVER.

This is the longest book I have ever written and it's over.

Like omg.

I can't even.

I just want to say thank you guys so much for the support on this story and this series in general.

It still blows my mind!

I love you guys so much that it's not even funny.

Anyways, the next and last book should hopefully be posted tomorrow.

We're gonna see lol.

It's called Paper Hearts, and the crappy cover I made is on the side. (My friend is making me a better one lol)

Love you guys!

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx