Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Oh don't you dare look back

Just keep your eyes on me.

I said you're holding back,

She said shut up and dance with me!

It didn't take long to reach Ashton's place to pick up Laci. Niall was almost completely silent the entire ride, and A.J. kept making little squeals and giggles in the back seat as he whispered with his elephant. Niall and A.J. always stayed in the car when I picked up Laci, Niall still didn't like to be around Ashton and well I felt bad leaving Niall in the car by himself. I smiled at Niall before climbing out and walking up to the front door. I stood there for a minute or so after ringing the door bell, and I smiled when Laci opened it.

"Daddy!" She squealed, hugging my legs before letting go.

"Hey there. Are you ready to go?" I asked her, stepping into the house to see Ashton running around frantically. He stopped when he saw me, panting a little as he tired to regain his composure.

"Shit. Is it that time already?" Ashton looked up at the clock with a grimace.

"Yeah... I'm guessing she isn't packed then?"

"I'm sorry Harry... I forgot." Ashton frowned, pulling at his hair a little before shaking his head. Laci was pulling at my arm, begging for me to go with her.

"It's fine Ash. I'll help her pack, it's no big deal." I picked up Laci and carried her to her room. We didn't pack much since she only stayed two nights. Ashton was still pacing around the living room when we were done, and to be honest I was kinda worried about him.

"You okay?" I asked as Laci ran back to her room to grab something.

"Fine. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Just stressed." Ashton said, nodding excessively. Honestly I wasn't very convinced, but it wasn't really my place to say anything.

"Alright... You'll pick her up Sunday like always then?"

"Yeah. Course." Laci came back into the room at that point, a pink rabbit in her hands. Ashton picked her up and have her a kiss on the cheek.

"Be good for Daddy, bug. I'll see you Sunday."

"Okay Papa." Laci hugged Ashton before he put her down. She smiled at him briefly before run on over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Ready to go?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Bye Papa! Love you." Laci said, waving at Ashton before we left. I helped her into the car, where I instantly saw A.J.'s face brighten.

"Laci!" He squealed, reaching at her. Laci kissed A.J.'s cheek before sitting down in her seat.

"Hi!"

"We build fort?" A.J. asked, looking at Laci with excitement. I smiled adoringly before shutting Laci's door and running towards the drivers side. Niall smiled at me when I climbed in and I returned it before starting the car. The drive wasn't too long, and it was filled with the chatter of Laci and A.J. about their fort they were planning on making.

When we finally reached the house, I helped Laci with her things while Niall helped A.J. out of the car. We both smiled as they ran into the house. I grabbed Niall's hand as we started to make our own way to the door. We took our time, his head resting on my shoulder as our hands swayed between us.

"You up for watching the sunset tonight?" I whispered, looking up at the sky to see the sun was already leaving the sky.

"Is that even a question?"

"Well I know you're exhausted and all... I figured you probably wanted to get some rest."

"Nah... We can make it a family thing.... Maybe we can make s'mores or something." Niall hummed, finally lifting his head off my shoulder as we entered the house. A.J. and Laci were already working on their fort, blankets and pillows were strewn all around the living room.

"Daddy! Help!" A.J. squealed, throwing a blanket towards me. I gasped when it hit me straight in the face, the blanket covering my eyes.

"Uh oh...." A.J. whispered, and as soon as I took the blanket off my eyes he hid underneath one of the other blankets. Laci giggled as I slowly creeped over to them. Niall stood to the side as he watched fondly.

"Where did he go?" I whispered teasingly, knowing full well where he was. A.J. peeked out from underneath the blanket before quickly ducking underneath it again as soon as he saw how close I was.

"I'm coming for you Alexander Jace.... I'm coming for you." I got down on my hands and knees and literally crawled towards him. He let out a squeak when I wrapped him up in his blanket.

"Got ya!" I shouted, earning a fit of giggles from A.J. as his head came out of the blanket. His blue eyes were sparkling, his chocolate brown curls falling over them. His dimples were showing as he giggled, and for a moment I felt like I was holding an angel in my arms.

"Daddy! No!" A.J. squealed, but he was a giggling mess nonetheless. I exposed his little tummy before blowing a raspberry on it. His giggle got worse as he tried to push me away. Laci was giggling too and Niall was still standing to the side with his hands over the twins. I stopped for a moment to take it all in.

I wanted this moment to last forever, even if it was just a memory.

It was a memory I never wanted to forget, because in this moment everything was okay.

Everything was perfect.

----------------------------------------

Holla for double update.

I'm dying cause A.J. is adorable.

I'm seriously stumped on baby names for the twins though, so if you have some you'd like to share with me

Comment here:

Boy names

Girl names

Anyways, I posted a new Narry called Paradise. It's an MPREG and I'm really excited about it.

If you guys would maybe go check it out and leave some feedback that'd be hella cool. (Cover is on the side/top)

ALSO SHIVER IS NOMINATED IN THE BROMANCE AWARDS. SO WHEN VOTING STARTS I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

THANK YOU FOR ENTERING IT.

YOURE THE REAL
MVP.

anyways, I leave you with some advice from my homie Usher

"Just because you dance on a pole, it don't mean you're a hoe"

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx