Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47

We all arrived back to my house  at the same time and that's when I saw Eleanor  come out of the house with all her bags, throwing them into one of the band’s  range rovers. 

"Hey where are you going?" I asked getting out of the car. I didn't want Eleanor to go back to England. 

"  Nowhere today, but Danielle and I are going back tomorrow" She frowned. 

" Can't you stay longer?"  I pouted while giving her my puppy dog face.

" Well we are going back  to London with the boys..." She trailed off. " They have a few last shows around the U.K  to end their Take Me Home tour..." She trailed off as she realised no one had told me yet. " Maybe you can come?" She picked up the tone in her voice. 

" Yea Sare, you should come and then you can visit my mum and Gemma well you’re there." Harry suggested nervously probably hoping I wouldn’t be upset with him. To be honest I wasn't, I was sad he had to go but he had to do his job and I start school soon anyways.  I  was just worried about his  and Robby’s relationship as much as I wanted to go back to England I couldn't my life was in America now. 

" I can't I have school,"  I sighed, unbuckling Robby from the car. 

" I wish I didn't have to go you know, and I wish I told you sooner," he said. " I wish I could take more time to reconnect with you and Robby but I promise whenever I have breaks I will come visit and we can skype everyday and I will sing to him every night. Then when I'm done I'll come back and be a real dad.”

" That sounds so perfect"  I smiled and picked Robby out of his car seat. 

" Why don't we all go do something fun?" 

" Like what?"

" Just buckle him back up and get in the car" Harry smiled wildly.

" I don't know if I trust your driving Haz."

"  I am a good driver trust me." 

We drove for a good twenty minutes because it was far away but because Harry refused to admit he didn't know the area as well as he thought he  did and wouldn’t tell me where we were going  causing us to go in circles half the time but finally we arrived at our destination--the bowling alley.   I  completely suck at bowling I think the last time I went I sprained my ankle and  managed to throw my ball three lanes over totally on accident.