Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11

There was a strange beeping sound, what was that beeping sounds? I wondered. Why did i feel so weird? I tried to open my eyes but couldn't, why couldn't I open my eyes?  Something was pinching my fingers, what was pinching my fingers? All these questions ran through my head, but then I  got distracted from footsteps. 

" Doctor is she going to be okay?" I heard a voice ask.  Doctor? Why were we at the hospital? Wait. When he said she was he talking about me? Why was I in the hospital. That's when the memory of  the dinner popped back into my head. 

" She is going to be fine." the voice of the doctor (I assumed) replied. 

"Then why is she still passed out?" Finally it clicked who the voices were, the one before was Liam and the one now was Harry. I listened more intently and I could hear mumbled voices in the background, one was distinctly Niall cause of his Irish accent and I assumed it was Louis and Zayn.

" She isn't passed out" the doctor stated. "She is sedated, her allergic reaction was bad, it was actually an anaphylaxis which happens in about 10% of allergic reactions. 

" Can you speak English?" Louis asked bluntly. 

" Lou" I could hear Liam snare at Louis for being rude. 

 " It's okay, I get that a lot" the doctor laughed" It is an allergic reaction that effects the whole entire body, so to help her body relax and for her safety we just sedated her, it should be worn off  in a while could be a few minutes or hours depending on how her body handled it." The doctor stated. Finally I knew why I couldn’t open my eyes, I thought I was dying or something.  I took a deep breath in an decided i was going to try to open my eyes again. They felt extremely heavy but at least this time they fluttered.  Within a few minutes my eyes finally opened all the way. 

"Your awake!" Harry sounded so happy.

" Thank you lord, I thought Liam killed you!" Louis stated

" Lou" I snared at him. " It wasn't Liam’s fault"

" I am so sorry!"  Liam ran over to my bedside. " I honestly had no idea"

" I know and I didn't think to tell you, I am just always around people who already know" I tried to laugh but was to weak too.

"The doctor says you need to stay around the hospital for a few hours after you wake up, but after that you can come home with us" Harry brushed my hair back out of my face.

" We can watch whatever movie you want!" Niall tried to cheer me up. 

" I think I had enough of movie days and stir fry" I again tried to laugh but failed.

" Don't over do yourself" Liam insisted. The boys and I will leave you alone. 

The boys left, and I shut my eyes to rest. It was a lot of work to keep them open, the sedative probably hasn't worn all the way off.  I tried to go to sleep and I drifted back off dreaming of the last time I was at the hospital. I was scared hospitals gave me the creeps.  It was ever since my mom died.