Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14

*Present*

“Then they all lived happily ever after” Louis grinned while crossing his legs and leaning back on his chair.

“ if we lived happily ever after, I wouldn’t be here in the room retelling my past to my present best friend and my 5 ex-best friends” I hissed at him. 

“ What did we ever do to you?” Niall looked at me sincerely. 

“ I don’t know what Harry did to you but I know  that I wouldn’t have hurt you on purpose” Liam agreed with Niall. 

“ yea, what did the other lads and I ever do to you?’ Louis insisted on the answer, so I replied to him honestly.  

“ Your  One direction, that’s more then enough of a reason…” 

Shawna pulled back hurt from my words. “Don’t listen to her, she’s clearly insane”

“Why is us being One Direction so bad? I mean you were friends with us before when we were famous?’ Zayn finally spoke up.

“ Well if you guys would stop interrupting  then maybe you’d find out!” I growled. 

“ Guys, please stop interrupting” Harry sighed. “ I want to know what I did wrong.”

* End of Present*

When we finally got back from the beach all the boys ran into the house eagerly trying o get the best couch to lay on. Harry and I traile behind holding hands.  It was even better then I imagines it.  Kissing Harry was good yes, but I had kissed him before. The way he held my hand now was so gentle and protective.  The way he looked at me and the way I felt when I was holding his hand could only be described in one word, butterflies.

"Who won the bet now?!" Louis yelled running  into the house. Harry's mum and Gemma came running out. 

" It has to be confirmed" Gemma quickly stated. I was confused on what was going on. 

" It already is, now hand over your money" he grinned. Holding out his hands to Harry’s family and the other boys. 

" Can someone please tell us what is going on?" Harry and I asked at the same time. 

" The boys joined in on our little bet about you two being a couple" Harry's Mum laughed. 

" You guys were still going with that?" Harry blushed. 

" Well like we said before we knew it was happening one day. So is today the day?" Gemma interrogated  us. Harry looked at me as if he was asking permission.