Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17

I could feel my knees buckle an my chest tighten. I was good at school but this exam was harder then I expected. Yes, I am one of those people that get so worried in exams that I literally feel like I could vomit. I didn't even want to write it the only good part about it is when I am done i get to go of to London and visit Harry. It was one of my dreams to live in London so even if it was only for the summer it was fine by me. For once it seemed like life was going good, my Dad and  I actually talked, I was dating Harry, and I was moving to the city.  

I refocused in the exam considering if I failed all that could be taken away. This exam was so much more then a good grade to me.  I finished pencilling in the answers just as the  time for the exam was up.  Now I just had to wait to see my marks before I could start packing and head off  to see Harry and the boys.

 I missed Harry like any best friend would, I wouldn’t say I missed him more just because we were dating.  I also felt myself missing the boys,  the little things that annoyed me at first that are no longer around kind of made me feel more lonely.  The first thing three things I had planned to do when  I get there.  One; Hug Harry, Two; Thanks Louis, and Three; Site See. That is if I made it there. 

I sat there holding my report in my hands, the second I opened it would be the second that I discovered if I got to go to London.  

" Your still fumbling with that envelope and haven't opened it yet?" My dad laughed at my over paranoid self. 

" Dad what happens" I paused changing my direction of the question. " Let's just say  I fail, then what happens? Do you still go get treatment?" 

" If you fail  we will spend the summer together trying to mend our bond and maybe we will go on vacations somewhere. God knows I have saved up enough money working." He joked at the end. 

" Okay.  I am  going to open it"  I tore the top of the envelope open and looked down on my report. 

" So how did you do?" My Dad asked.  I read over the marks one more time making sure they were real and once it hit me I ran upstairs to my room. 

I tried to dial Harry's  number  well running up stairs but it didn’t quite work out. once I was sitting on my bed, I dialled the number slowly.  I promised Harry he would be the first to know, no matter what the answer was. 

"Sarebear!" he greeted me on the phone

" Haz! How’s London going so far?" I tried to start conversation with him, since it always seems to be about me even though he is the famous one. 

" It's great Sare! We have so much freedom, I can't wait till you can come up and come site seeing.  The boys miss you too!" he stated so excitedly.  I loved hearing Harry excited, I could  just picture the huge smile on his face.  " So do you know  if you can come yet?" 

I took a deep breath. “ I’m sorry  Hazza, my report wasn’t that great” I sighed.