Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22

Some people don't like being alone, because that means your left alone with your thoughts. I don't actually mind being  alone, it gave me time to sort my thoughts out, such as What was Harry not telling me or did Harry even mean what he said last night? It was my surprise when I walked out into the living room and there were no crazy boys jumping around. i finally had a little space to myself, not that I didn't love the boys they are just a lot to handle at some points.  The whole room was clean, I could tell Harry finally got fed up with the boys, especially Louis, not picking up after himself.  I noticed a piece of paper on the counter and I noticed it was a note to me. 

Sarebear,

So the boys and I are going to be working full time now, and it sucks. I just want to stay home with you all day and cuddle. We are at an interview and have a signing today so we won't be home until later tonight. I left you money to order Chinese, for your self and possibly us..yea? the boys aren't picky so just order anything in bulk and you know my favourite.  Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day!!  - Hazza

P.S I meant what I said last night,  I love you xoxo

I smiled at the note, Harry was so sweet. It meant a lot to me that he remember what he said last night and it wasn't just because he was drunk.  I felt bubbly inside, and I felt like a fool sitting there smiling at a piece of paper all alone in the kitchen.  

Who cares though?  Harry is my handsome, loving, charmer of a boyfriend and my dad said to watch out for charmers. I wondered how my Dad was doing, so I decided to call him and see how he was doing.  the other end rang a few times and then that familiar voice answered the phone.

" Hey baby girl" he sounded good, a lot happier then he has ever sounded. 

" Hey old man!"  I joked. " I was just calling to see how your doing" 

"I'm doing good, honestly. The doctors have me in with a personal  therapist, in group therapy, and they have me on a diet."

" A diet dad? Your a toothpick already" 

" not a diet to loose weight, the way they see it is if you eat healthy, then you'll mind with be healthier or something like that"

" Sounds, very planned out" I stated knowing my dad was never one to follow a schedule, other then his schedule of working all day, but even then he never came home at the same time.

" I have time to myself to, we get time to write in our diaries and hang out in out rooms, like I am now. I was about to watch T.V actually, but I wouldway rather talk to you. now enough about me how is London?"

" It's great  the boys took me site seeing, we went all over.  It's beautiful. "

" Did any cute boys catch your eye?" Of course my Dad would care about that, he wanted to make sure I was keeping out of trouble.  I never thought of when I was going to tell my dad that I was dating Harry, I think we were official enough though so I decided now would be a best time. 

" A certain boy may have stole my heart" I laughed and could feel myself blush.