Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23

*Present*

" Why would he say that?" Shawna looked angered. " I'd dump him to chica! No wonder you guys aren't together. " 

" She didn't dump me, or atleast that's not why we aren't together. " Harry argued. 

" Well she should have" Shawna sassed Harry.  It seemed maybe she was finally seeing my side of the story, One Direction isn't as perfect as they seem. 

"I remember that day" Zayn rubbed his head. 

" Why what happened?"

" Sarah threw a Lamp " Niall explained. 

" Why?"

*End of present

I couldn’t believe the words that came out of his mouth, after the note saying he loved me this morning and then telling the world he was single.  I didn't know what his game was, but I wasn't playing it. As soon as they got home, I was breaking up with Harry and getting the hell out of London. 

I would say  waited patiently all day for him to come home, but I didn't. I paced back and forth across the room, I cried and I screamed a little.  There were no words to describe how I felt, I was angry, sad, hurt, embarrassed all mixed into one with the added touch of feeling sick to my stomach. I didn't know exactly what I was going to say to Harry but I am pretty sure once I saw him, I would be able to get what I needed to say across.  I finally realised  that it was going to be a while and laid down in my room, I was emotionally exhausted.  The key fumbling with the door and the footsteps woke me up. I decided to wait and see what happens. 

"What if she saw the interview?" I could  hear Harry whisper. That's right you better be worried I thought. I don’t even know what Harry was thinking at this point. he had me so confused. 

" It's your fault mate" Liam added. 

" Technically its-" Zayn was cut of by Harry.

" Thank god , it  looks like she is gone out. Maybe she didn't see it after all." By this time I had gotten up and approached the living room. I took in a deep breath and  walked out into the living room. 

" Or maybe she is standing here, and she saw the whole thing" I growled slightly. 

" Sare I can explain!" he stated. 

" Explain that you announced to the whole world that we are just friends, even though you just told me you loved me. We were finally at a good spot in a  our relationship Harry, so tell me why am I not good enough for you? Huh!? I paused and he was just looking at the ground. " The way I see it now is that I am way to good for you, cause I'd never hurt you like this" I shook my head and the tears began to fall. 

" Look I was going to tell you before, but like you said we were in a good point in our relationship"