Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40

" We're Home from dinner!" Danielle yelled through the door. I quickly flung myself across the couch, leaning into Niall while throwing his arm around me. 

" We are watching a movie" I  replied.  The whole gang slowly walked in into the room. 

" Looks like you two are getting pretty cozy" Louis winked. I smirked at him,  Eleanor, Louis and Danielle were the only ones that were aware that Niall and I weren't actually dating.  They were doing their best to help make it convincing.  

" So there is a party tomorrow night!" Eleanor exclaimed, her face exploding with excitement. Her and Louis were truly perfect for each other.  " You have to go Sare"

" I can't" I may have answered it a bit to quickly, but I knew I couldn't I had  greater responsibilities...Robby always came first.

" Come on reschedule  anything that is booked,  I hear it is  going to be a party of a life time!" Dani added. I wanted nothing more then to go out partying with them. I missed Dani and I think El  could be a really good friend to. 

"  Maybe another time"  I tired shrugging it off. 

" Come on"  Dani begged almost giving a better puppy dog face then Liam. I wanted to tell her everything.  That I couldn’t go because I needed to watch my son. I wanted to tell her the true reason why I pushed Harry away.  It wasn't fair that I was hiding one of the biggest parts of my life from my best friend.  " Please!" She continued.  I gave her our look that meant I will tell you later.  She winked at me getting the idea. " Well if you can't go that's okay. Let's go make snacks. No one come in they are a surprise." One thing Danielle wasn't very good at was being discreet, this made me worry about telling her my secret.  Danielle grabbed Eleanor's arm as she walked by pulling her up.  I breathe deeply as I thought about how I would tell them. 

" What are you hiding? Why don't you want to go?" She looked at me with concern in her eyes. 

" I can't go" 

" Why?" Eleanor asked

" Robby" I said

" Problem solved!  We  will say home and baby-sit him!"  Eleanor looked at Danielle for approval of the idea and she nodded. 

" No!" I said i bit to hesitantly. "  I mean Robby  is my son, mine and Harry's. The test I took with you, I lied about the answers"  I  lowered my eyes unable to look either of them in the eye. 

" Oh my..." Danielle pushed back her curly hair and started to pace backs and  forth. " I should have known, why don't you tell him?"