Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41

“Do you really think Harry meant what he said, that he really loves Grace” I cried  into Shawna’s shoulder. I don’t know what to do with myself anymore, why couldn’t I have noticed that Cheshire accent I have known for so long was just Louis acting like Harry. Everything would be so much better.

“Its okay..” Shawna reinsured me while stroking my hair.  Everyone else was out partying but Niall and Shawna agreed to stay and comfort me. 

“I just hope so” I say wiping the tears off of my face.

“Should we watch a movie?” Shawna offers, trying to keep my head off of the obvious subject… I guess I could be up for a movie.

“Let me put Robbie to bed” I say walking to the living room where Niall and Robby are. “Niall I am taking Robby to bed so we can watch a movie, is that alright?”

“I don’ t wanna gwo to seep” Robby says the best he can.

“It is getting late” I say to Robby

“Pwease”

“I guess you can watch the movie…” I say to Robby. I would rather not deal with a screaming kid tonight. “What movie should we watch?”

“What movies do you have?” Niall asks. I walk up to the movie pile I have.

“Lets see there is The notebook… And Love Actually…”  Is said looking in the movie cabinet. I never watched movies anymore so I guess those were the only two left.  

“The only two movies you have are those?” Shawna asks like she had just seen an alien or something. 

“Those were mine and Harry’s favourites” My voice automatically became  more depressed. “ The rest are Barney movies for Robby” 

“Oh… Well I am going to run to the store and get a different movie, is that alright?”  I think everyone new that avoiding old traditions with Harry was the best idea. Anything that reminded me of just made me  be more upset. 

“Yeah I think that’d be best.”

I turn around to sit on the couch again but I noticed Robby is laying down across the half of the couch sleeping and  Niall is taking up the other half.

“You can sit with me” Niall says from his seat, he scoots over a bit so there is just enough room for me.

“Thanks Niall” I say sitting down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Harry will come to his senses, I know he will.” Niall said while kissing my head. Everyone is trying to comfort me, to be honest the only way to comfort me is if I was back in Harry’s arms, just like before.

“I just wish Harry would be saying that right now, that he’s come to his senses” Tears are now drizzling down my cheeks.

Harry needs to come to his senses, now. Why couldn’t he be like that prince in those movies and come throwing pebbles at my window proclaiming his love for me? Of course because of the obvious, this isn’t a fairytale. This is real life and as much as I hate  to admit it, life doesn’t always have a happy ending. 

I move my head down to his lap, so I am laying down. I look up to see Niall’s face, he looks a bit sad? Why would he be sad? 

“Niall, what’s wrong?” I ask.

“Sarebear, do  you think anybody will love me the way you and Harry were… And will be?” His fingers played with my hair nervously as his pouted lips turned into a slightly crooked smile, trying to hide how truly  upset he feels