Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37

Sarah's POV

I hated seeing people upset and especially Louis of all people, he was so happy and carefree all the time but the other part of me knew  that one of the reasons  Harry and I aren't together is him, and Robby. I've never had regretful feelings towards Robby, I never looked at him like he ruined my life because he didn't. I had always been worried about Harry not loving me unconditionally but  I never worried about Robby, he was the reason I can still smile everyday. I am not saying having a baby is easy, but  that  through everything there are little moments that made everything perfect. I remember when Robby said his first word, I was just sitting with him on the couch when he barely spitted out 'noma', I took it as momma.  Every time I get sad I just have to think about that and it makes my whole day better.

If I never held Robby responsible was it fair to hold Louis, just like Robby Louis had no idea and had no control over any of it. Louis wasn't the one who never called, he wasn't the one who made Harry so easy to trust, he was just there at the wrong moment.  So just like my motherly instincts kicked in with Robby, they kicked  in with Louis.  Louis reminded me of a kid himself and him crying was equally as sad as puppy dying...okay, maybe not that sad. I wrapped my arm around him as I invited him in and got Shawna to start making some Yorkshire tea. 

" Shhh." I rubbed  Louis' back, just like Harry use to rub mine when I needed comforting. " Lou, the band isn't going to break up. Harry isn't one to hold grudges."

" Are you sure about that?"  Louis looked up at me, almost as if he was  correcting me. he still looked sad but instead of the stormy blue eyes they were ice cold. 

" It was true that's why Harry and I seemed bi-polar  when we were friends, we coulnd't stand being angry at the other for very long. 

" Really?  Last time I checked you and Harry have been holding a grudge against each other for years. It's true what you said to Harry. You're not the same people." 

" We may have changed but only towards each other Louis,  I have seen your interviews on the television and you and Harry were just as close as before.  Harry and I haven't seen each other forever but you have been his best friend. Trust me when I say we haven't changed that much."  Why was Louis acting like everything was different,  if things were that different I wouldn’t be here comforting an old friend,  I wouldn’t care.  I always told myself I hated One Direction,  Harry picked the life of fame with his mates over me, but the fact was  that I chose to leave, it's just harder to blame yourself. 

" Sarah" Louis sat up  on his own.  " This is not to sound rude  in anyway but if you haven't changed  then why have your died your hair darker,  why do you dress  like an gothic grandma,  why  don’t you smile and what is with the lip stick on your face? not only has your personality changed to being colder, darker and non-caring but your outside is reflecting it to. And Harry he is always hiding under beanies,  always has bags under his eyes  and his personality has changed to. Both of you just don't care anymore. If  either of you cared  you would put  your issues behind you.  Harry would forgive me for the sake of the band and  you would forgive Harry for the sake of your son." My mouth dropped how did he know.