Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28

" Liam show us your toothbrush!"

"Louis show us your sass ass!"  The fans had been screaming at the boys all morning, at first it was just  few waiting outside the hotel but now it was at least a hundred hollering comments hoping the boys could hear them and there was no doubt the boys could hear them loud and clear as the comments got ruder and ruder. 

" Whorin’ for Horan!" 

" Kiss me, your Irish!

" Zayn you sex monkey!"  I couldn't help but giggle by the looks from the boys faces Louis and Harry were smirking and while the rest were blushing quite a bit. 

" Can you pass me the sausage?"  Niall asked, across the breakfast table. The boys and I burst out laughing even though he was genuinely asking for the sausage it sounded like another comment the fans would yell.

We were all up bright and early due tot he screaming and decided it would be nice to order room service and all eat breakfast together. Considering even though we had just been chilling in the hotel lately, we hadn't been spending a lot of time with each other. Danielle had left but Liam was always texting her and doing twit-cams. Niall and Zayn have been writing lately and I enjoyed nice 'romantic' days watching movies with Harry and Louis...Take note on my sarcasm on romantic.  It wasn't that bad though, at least I had my two best friends by my side. I grabbed the orange juice and poured my self a big glass and started to gulp it down. 

" Harry, Harry give me some of your gravy!" I spit the orange juice out across the table, coughing slightly while the boys laughed. 

" Do they always say so much inappropriate stuff?" I asked. 

" Especially to Harry"  Louis winked at me.  

"Your fans are obsessed" I laughed. 

"Dedicated" Louis said in all seriousness"

" Either way" I chuckled. 

Liam got up and  peaked his eyes through he curtain  and then turned to us while shaking his head. 

" I don't know how our information got leaked, but I think we are going to have to stay in today and then lead them somewhere else tomorrow"

" What Sare  and I had a date planned!" Harry argued, I thought it was cute how all he cared about was our date.  It was finally our chance to get out of the hotel, with Isabelle watching over us she hadn’t let Harry and I go out as a couple. We finally called Simon and he agreed we could go out today.