Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45

" You girls wouldn't believe it,  everything was perfect. The  campus is beautiful, the teachers  are nice, ugh I just can't wait to start going to there" I beamed at Danielle and Eleanor while taking a sip of my smoothie. I  had been  going on about Julliard  for about twenty minutes now and I could tell they were beginning to loose interest. 

" Tell us more about what happened with Harry!" El begged, I had made the mistake about telling them how Harry was cute with Robby and had song him the lullaby. 

" There's nothing more"  I took another sip out of the straw. 

" He sang your son a lullaby and then just got up and left. That doesn't make sense, tell us what really happened!"  Danielle  pouted her lips together. 

Flashback

Don't want to close my eyes

I don't want to fall asleep

And I don't want to miss a thing

"That was really sweet" I smiled and went to turn away. Harry could put Robby into the bed by himself. I wish I could have told Harry sooner, then maybe we would have been a real family. 

" Sare" Harry whispered but called after me. 

"What?" I my breath let out tiredly, I was exhausted emotionally and physically. 

" Singing that. It made me realize I don’t want to miss out on anymore of Robby's life or your's" 

" What does that mean?"

" I forgive you. I can't stay mad at you, I never could." 

" I promise no more secrets!" I practically jumped on him. He was smiling from cheek to cheek and I could tell both of us were trying not to laugh. 

" I'll see you tomorrow." Harry pecked my lips softly with his.

" You don't have to sleep on the couch"  I pulled his arm towards my bedroom, and his eyes widened. " You can sleep in my bed with me" I emphasized on sleep.  He laid down first and propped my self against him cuddling into his side.

End of flashback

"  Nothing happened, Harry and I are just back together" I smiled widely at the two girls.