Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8

Harry's POV

When I first arrived at x-factor I was so scared. This was my only chance, sure I could try out again  and again  if I got voted off. I was on aired television though, people from my town were counting on me and if I failed I'd be known as the boy who got voted off x-factor not the boy that worked so hard to get on it. The worst part though was having to go by myself, without Sarah or my Mum. They were both my support systems. Sarah helped me with anything related to being a teenager  or issues with my family and my Mum helped me with issues with Sarah.  I like her a lot but I don’t think she takes me dating girls  seriously. I would ask her out but if it didn't work out then our friendship could be ruined.  Therefore  my feelings had to go somewhere else, so I told my mum. 

Now I was in a city I had only been once, without anyone I know and I have never felt more vulnerable.  I wanted nothing more then to skype Sarah every night. Which is what I did  for the first  bit in boot camp.  

" Sare, I think  I'm just going to leave before I humiliate myself" I looked through the laptop screen at my beautiful friend.  She still had that innocent look to her, she hardly wore any make-up yet her brown eyes popped out,  her natural brown hair framed her face and went a little below her shoulders, and he wonderful smile  which she was so insecure about just cause she had braces. She was perfectly imperfect, just like any other teenager she has a little acne, a little off skin and well she was a little underdeveloped but she was just an average person who wasn't trying to grow older to fast or pile on make-up to cover up flaws. 

"Haz, don't be a fool. You deserve to be there just as much as anyone else., in fact you deserve to be there more!" 

" Why is that?" 

" Cause you want it more then anyone else"

" I'm not so sure about that anymore, I really just miss you guys" I started to tear a little but I covered it up quickly.  I didn’t want Sarah to know how homesick I felt, after all I hadn't been gone that long. 

" Harry, we will all be here  after x-factor, don't miss us. Your Mum makes sprouts all the time, Gemma can annoy  you to no end with her overbearing older sister advice , I stop you from going on dates with every girl. There's nothing to miss about us, you should be happy your free" She joked.  It made me smile, I hadn't smiled since I left.  I needed to go practice so I thanked her and logged off. But I couldn’t practise, all I did was sit there and the of my  Sarebear. That was my mistake. 

***

I was shaking, but trying to keep my complexion together for the camera. I tried to smile maybe change the judges minds one last time before they called the names.  I was one of the younger people on the show, and didn't have much of a musical background. Standing here though I know I want it more then anybody else.  I waited as the names got called off, there was one name left.  Please let it be mine, please let it be mine, I kept thinking.  Maybe it would be that dramatic relief when my name would be called, but it wasn't. When that happened I didn’t know how to handle anything. I took my hat off my head and started to wipe the tears away. Not only have I been working my butt of to stay here and missing my family  but know I was going to go back  with nothing. Was I just suppose to go back to the bakery and school after all this? Every thought rushed through my head at this moment,  I just wanted to be by myself, but  the cameras followed me. I stopped and let them have a little footage but I really just wanted to break down.  I grabbed my stuff and was about to head out when a stage person gathered all of the eliminated back into a group. They said they wanted some of us to do a more in depth interview or something. I prayed it wasn't me , I just didn’t want to have to sit there tell the world about how my dreams were crushed. Four girls were called out and now it was time for the boys,  three names were called before mine. Great i thought to myself and another boy followed after me.

We were all brought out on stage and I thought nothing of it.  The girls grouped together on one end and us boys stood together on the other. The judges looked happy, I wonder what they were thinking. 

" We thought you guys each individually were to good to let go, so we decided to keep you guys as bands."  they stated. Once I heard the word keep I leaped up and started to hug the other boys. I barely knew them, we maybe said a few words but they were now the reason why my dreams were coming true. I owed them everything, I wasn't going to let them or the judges down and most of all I was going to focus on nothing but the music. Even if that met ignoring my feelings for Sarah. I never met to loose contact with her, I just wanted to be able to focus on my music. It seemed though that as we got farther along the competition practices were more often, and interviews. Soon I grew closer to the guys and grew farther apart from Sarah. I'd say it was my fault but she stopped texting me too, I guess we both kind of gave up on each other. 

*Present*

Sarah’s POV

" I never gave up on you, you just said  that it was your choice!" I pointed out to Harry

"Why are we arguing over this,  I swear we had this same fight  when I came back from x-factor, this is already resolved."

" But  you just admited  you put One Direction ahead of me" I cried. I didn't want to have to go back and relive everything, all the pain.  But I guess there was stuff Harry and I have never really overcame and it's all coming back up. 

"One Direction has nothing to do with us not working.." He whispered as his voice crackled. I could tell he was holding back his tears too. " You use to be friends with the band mates " 

"Hello" Someone yelledthrough the front door as they opened it, the voice sounded like an oldy familar voice, It was birtish accent probably from somewhere around Wolverhampton 

" Anyone home?" An Irish accent asked loudly

"Just go in!" a Doncaster accent stated

“Vas Happenin’?” 

I looked up to see four boys walking into my kitchen and taking a seat. Speak of the devils....

A/N: How did you like Harry's POV. Did I do okay? Would you want more or no?? Sorry that this chapter and the last chapter are shorter. I was going to make them connected but then  I thought it might be too confusing with tthe different POV's and the present and the pasts. The thing I hate about stories is the ones the flip way to  fast between POV's..did I do that?  Anyways let me know what you think!!  So the boys have officailly entered the story which I am excited about.  Later in the book like chapter 19 (or something) I plan to do a point of view of one of the other band members but only cause its critical for the story. Yes, I have most of  the story planned but I also have room for your guys imput as well. Who's POV do you want it to be or think it will be?( I will not switch POVs often so no worries) Vote&Comment. xx