Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7

A/N: So this chapter is a few days late sorry about that, but to make up for it I will be posting the next one in 15-20 minutes depending on when my dinner is done :) In this chapter there is a part in the present, you'll know when it is cause it will say *Present* Okay, enjoy this chapter!! xx

"Promise you won't  forget me" I looked at Harry smiling sweetly. It was hard acting like it wasn’t going to effect me. I was really going to miss that floppy haired fool.

" I could never forget you" he bear hugged me and then picked me up. " plus you wouldn't let me, your to stubborn" he through me on the bed.

" Yea but your going to be a super star or whatever”

" so are you?" He stated. I gave him the most  confused look ever. He didn’t notice because he was folding his clothes into his suitcase. 

" How I'm staying back here in Holmes Chapel, going to high school?"

" Well don’t forget about me In that exciting life, Okay?" he chuckled and then pushed my hair back from my face " You’ll always be my star"

" You'll always be my over arrogant best friend"

" Forever " he smiled. I loved that smile.

"Harry?"

" Yes Sarebear?"

" About the other day"

" What about it?"

" Well you know  after x-factor?"

" Oh you mean the kiss?" He wiggled his eye brows as  puckered his lips out over dramatically.

" Yea about that" I wanted to tell Harry how I really felt. he was leaving tomorrow and there was a good chance  wouldn’t see him for a while.  We promised to skype and such but that’s still not the same as seeing each other in person. 

" It's water under the bridge, don't worry about it we Just got caught up in the moment. It was nothing"

"Yea, nothing" I agreed with him.  I looked at the ground. I didn't want Harry to realise what it meant to me so I decided to strike up the conversation. "So do you have everything packed and  ready?"

" I think so, I got 15 t-shirts, 10 pairs of trousers, 10 pairs of socks, 5 sweaters, my tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, some shoes, pyjamas,  a few beanies, cologne, and 6 pants. (A/N: underwear)" he smiled. 

" Only six pants? Harry you packed more hats then that"  I laughed

" What? There’s a washer there." 

" Still Hazza," I paused. This is one of the many reasons  why I love him so much. I stared at him admiring everything about him.  He was almost to perfect.

"What?" he said looking at me looking at him

" Your weird!"  I laughed. 

" Guys! dinner is ready!" Harry's Mum called up stairs to us. 

"I hope she made sprouts!" I looked at him and then ran down the stairs. 

" Your the weird one!! Who eats sprouts willingly?" he yelled chasing after me.

We all sat around at the picnic table in his backyard. The barbequed chicken smelt delicious . You could smell the barque sauce sizzling on the chicken, the fresh fruits in the salad and fresh loaf of bread Harry had brought home from his last day at the bakery. There was a small breeze was it was still nice out. I couldn't help but smile. I loved family dinners at Harry's, it reminded me of what my family use to be like.  I still loved my Dad but he didn’t have time for things like this.  After putting foods on all our plates we sat around the table. 

" Cheers!" We all hit our cups together. " To Harry" his Mum smiled as she rubbed Harry's back. He blushed and then dug in to his meal. It was kind of sad to think that this would be the last dinner we would all have together in a while. Once Harry goes away, it will just be school, then to the bakery and then home. 

        Harry took a train to London this time, all by himself.  We had said our goodbyes but it was nothing special. Just a little sappy, don't forget me and I won’t forget you kind of stuff that we had done earlier that day. Even though i was just sitting back here in Holmes Chapel I was excited for him, he was living his dream. 

We skyped a few times but  it just wasn't handy. I had school,  he had practice.  I had work he had shows.  I had homework,  he had interviews.  The only thing that was the same with us is that at the end of the day we were both exhausted.  It went from not going on webcam  to just texting good morning and good night, and from there it went to not communicating at all.  This is when I thought that Harry and Is friendship was over for good, cause well he forgot about me, in his busy oh so important life, he forgot about me. 

*Present*

"So that's all that happened between the two of you?" Shawna sounded a little disappointed

" No,  trust me there was way more" Harry added.

"Well just imagine the story I told you, and then have it happen again after x-factor it pretty much sums it up, adding he whore in there though" I growled.

"There was no whore!" Harry insisted. 

" Sorry," I paused. "A high paid prostitute, it's the same thing Harry"

"There was no other girl I don't know what your talking about? Maybe it's time you heard things from my point of view too, cause I never forgot about you.  You forgot about me."

" No you never called me!" I argued. 

" Phones  work both ways" he mumbled.

" Exactly! Whats your excuse? I was to afraid to call you, you were off being famous and too busy!!"

"That's it I'm telling my side of the story."  Harry got up and started to pace circles around the table. 

"When I first arrived at x-factor.." He trailed off going back into our past. 

A/N: Thanks for reading!! The next chapter is in Harry POV I'm kind of excited, but nervous. I am horrible at writing in boys POV but I wanted to try something different. Also the next chapters are going to have the other boys in them Yay! Anyways.... Tell me what you think or what you'd like to happen, Vote& Comment!!