Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43

To tell Harry and have him possibly hate me and ruin his career or not to tell Harry and have him hate me and never end up with him. I tried weighing the pros and cons and  as much as telling Harry seemed like the selfish thing  to do, it was the only thing I want to do. I figure the only way to win the game was if Harry and I are on the same team.  So that's when I decided to pull out the  big guns in this game,  secret option number three--tell Harry but keep it a secret and hope he does to. Wow, I really need more elaborate names for these options.  That's probably what you get when  you sleep on the ottoman   because every other place in the house is taken.   I opened my eyes ready to set my plan into action, Grace was  a sleep on the couch but would probably instantly wake up  once  I start to talk to Harry, who at this moment was still fast asleep.  I got up and went to the kitchen, preparing coffee and getting Advil ready for Harry.   I hadn't  went through every step of my plan, but I knew I couldn't text him, that would be to risky and a note itself would also be to risky.  Then the idea hit me, I didn't know if it would work but it was worth a try.

I walked back out of the  kitchen with Harry's coffee and Advil along with a single blank piece of paper.  I gently woke him up, "Here you might need this."

" Uh, Thanks. What happened last night? Why does my head hurt so badly?"  He sat up a bit  roughly pulling his hands through his curls. 

"  You don't remember?" I asked, his face just gave me a blank expression. " You don't remember going to the party, getting lost, and calling me?"  I hid the disappointment in my voice, if he didn't remember  calling me then he didn't remember telling me he loved me or kissing me. 

" Oh, that actually happened" his cheeks turned slightly red. " I thought that was a dream" his eyes looked at the ground. 

" No it happened in real life, all of it."  I stated a bit awkwardly. Harry's eyes focused on Grace who was probably pretending to be asleep. 

"Sarebear, about what I said last night..." he paused to think while licking is lips gently. "  I know I didn't give you much reason to choose me, by the way I have been acting. I know  I was playing the game by pretending that I actually had feelings for Grace when I was just dating her to get to you, but you did the same to Niall.  So what do you say forgive and forget,  you fake break up with Niall and I break up with Grace?" his eyes looked so hopefully into mine, I prayed that my plan would work.  Part of me wanted to let his own games backfire in his face but he probably didn’t know the true Grace, after all she has been playing this game better then both of us. 

" Look Harry,  you weren't playing the game more then I was. The fact is I am still  playing the game or I was. I only wanted to make you jealous to break your heart again, cause I have no feelings for you what so ever.  Then I realised I wasn't only effecting you but Grace, so I decided to tell you the truth." I didn't look him in the eye  while saying this instead I folded the piece of paper carefully. 

" Sare.." he whimpered slightly. I could tell what I said hurt him. It took everything in the world not to tell him at this very moment. " I don't believe you, look me in the eye and say it"