Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13

*Present*

"Oh my god! That so did not happen!" Shawna leaned in excitedly over the table.

" No Harry really said that to me" I smiled just a tiny bit, that day use to be one of my favourites.

" it wasn't as cheesy as she made it sound" Harry blushed

" oh I believe that you guys kissed, and how cheesy it was. What  I can't believe  is you tried to make Niall choose his favorite flavor! Were you trying to torture him?" she glared at  me

"I know she was cruel" Niall chuckled well wiping a fake tear from his eye.

" well if that's all you were wondering can i get back to the story? Cause I'm not telling it for fun! And there's quite a bit left " I roared telling the story actually cause me a lot of emotional pain cause it's hard to relive your best memories that no longer exist.

" Please continue before you explode!" Louis smirked

" Shut it!" I glared and then drifted back into my memories like they just happened

 *end of present*

" Can I kiss you?" His eyes beamed at me innocently.  It was weird to see Harry  a little sheepish. 

" Are you going to finish what you started?" I smiled cheekily it almost like Harry and I switched positions.

" What?"

" You can't kiss me and then leave again" I pointed out. I didn't want to be lead by Harry or our friendship to be ruined.

" I need to explai.." I caught Harry off my crashing my lips into his. Someone had to take control of the situation. I kept smiling while kissing him cause I was overwhelmed with happiness. He pulled away, both of us were smiling like crazy only centimetres apart. He stopped and  was looked me in the eye.

" If I asked you to be my girlfriend would you  take me seriously?"

" It depends if you were serious about it". The smile on his face disappeared from his face and his eyes focused, I've never seen Harry look so serious.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" Was I dreaming I thought to myself. I pinched my arm and sure enough this was real life. Harry was asking me to be his girlfriend, this was the moment I have been waiting for a long time. When he asked me a million questions popped into my head what about our friendship and what about one direction,  I ignored them all though.

" I'd love to be your girlfriend" I leaned in slowly pressing my lips against his and then pulling away at the sound of foot steps.

" Uhh there you guys are, Liam sent me to tell you guys we are leaving" Zayn stuttered awkwardly. " S-sorry if I am interrupting something"

" No it's fine" Harry got up from the ground quickly.  Was he embarrassed of me? " We were just about to come back anyways" he insisted.

Harry, Zayn and I all walked back to the vehicle together silently.

" Finally your back! We have been waiting forever! " Lou over exaggerated.

" Sorry we got caught up and lost track of time" I stated not mentioning exactly what happened while getting into the car. The boys were Harry's friends first so if he wanted them to know he would tell them about us.

I decided to drive home because it was dark and I knew the area best.

" I found these two love bird snogging  in the forest" Zayn shared to the boys. I felt my face heat up and turn beat red and by looking into the mirror I could see Harry blushing to well keeping his head down.

" I knew it!" Louis exclaimed

The rest of the car ride was consisted of Louis singing Hazza and Sarebear sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.  Harry sat in the back beaming, he didn't seem embarrassed  anymore. I wasn't embarrassed of dating Harry but I was embarrassed of how big of a deal the boys were making it.

A/N: Hey guys so obvisouly I uploaded again :)xx I know it's a little shorter then usual Thanks for reading let me know what you think! I am officailly on summer vacation now so I  will be able to upload more. I am now writing three stories if you don;t know already the other storys are ' To Early To Disappear' (another Harry Styles fanfic) and ' I Wish...' ( a Liam Payne fanfic). So I can do lots of uploads now!! Want to make a deal? I will upload another chapter to  all three stories tommorow morning... if I get enough comments and votes to shock me. ( Which Isn't much lol ) So if you like it vote and if you have an oppinion post it!  

Thanks for reading and just to let you know I am not one of those people that won't post if I dont get votes, if not I will probably just post one chapter to one of the stories later in the day, cause I enjoy sleeping in. aha!