Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34

Sarah's POV

" Should I give you an around of applause for that acting?" I looked at Harry who had just finished making up a story to save his arse.  Sure, he seemed upset, but  there was no way he was telling the truth.  He wasn't going to propose to me he was cheating on me. 

" I'm telling the truth!" he defended himself.

" How could you be telling the truth Harry? It's kind of convenient how your story makes you look completely innocent while making me look like a heartless bitch who left you"

" I never said you were a heartless bitch" he smirked, why was he smirking?

" Well you implied it" i growled

" or maybe you feel guilty"  That's why he is smirking, this boy sure knows how to blame everyone else but himself.

" Or maybe you are a compulsive liar?' I got in Harry’s face with anger.

" I'm not a fucking liar!" he stood up sending his chair flying.  I took a  step back from Harry who looked pissed, and on top  of that he swore...he never swears.

"Well then  explain to me how your not a fucking liar!  Cause you seem like one to me!"

" I can't, I told you the fucking truth. Maybe if you would get the stick out of your ass you'd see  that your story is the messed up one!" All his veins tensed up. 

" Everyone calm down!"  I was surprised  when this came from Louis instead of Liam.   Still nor Harry or I took him seriously.  We continued to yell at each other calling  rude names.

'Bastard!'

"Bitch"

" No one is lying!" Louis interrupted us again.

"Asshole!"

 "Slu-"

 " I can prove it!"  We both stopped and looked at Louis to prove it.

" The girl on the train was in your story early, and his story. " Louis nodded.

" I told my story first so he could have remembered that" I added to he is still a lying cu-"

" Okay fine I can still  prove it!"

"How?" Harry and I  asked at the same time with anger

" It started when Niall and I spent the night..." he trailed off.

Louis POV