Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18

I followed Harry into the elevator pretty exhausted  from the train ride.

" I am so excited to be here " I smiled

" I am so excited  for you to be here to, it's sucks that most of the time I am going to be working" he sighed

" Either way it's an  experience of a life time!" I couldn't hide my excitement, Harry was signed  to Syco and I was in London.

" I know it's amazing, the boys and I asked for the weekend off to spend with you though, site seeing and such"  the elevator finally reached our floor.

" Kay so  this flat   is Zayn and Liam's" he pointed to the first door.

" And this is Larbear Stylivinlinson"

" That's what?" I was lost.

" It's Louis', Yours and I's flat." he smiled.

" Okay but let's never call it that again" I laughed while walking into it.

" Awe, the name was growing on me!" Lou states and pulled me into  a hug.

" What about Niall?" I asked confused on where he stays.

" He farts a lot..." Louis yelled causing the boys to come from the living room. “ So he has the a flat of his own and at the end of the hallway.”

" Hey at least I claim it unlike Harry!" he stated truthfully.

" I admit it!" Harry growled jokingly. We all looked at him. " Okay sometimes I don't " he raised his hands  in the air  defensively 

" So do I get a tour of our flat?" I asked

" Sure, this is the living room." Louis stated sarcastically.

" Here leave your bags here and I'll give you a proper tour" Harry suggested.  I followed behind  him a little bit still holding his hand.

" This is the kitchen he said pointing to the room cut of from the kitchen a bit. We don't have a dinning room because well we are boys and eat on couches"

" Ah-okay" I laughed

"This is the guest or main bathroom" he pointed  to a door on the living room wall. And last but not least this is that hallway of bedrooms". He winked.  

This is the question that was running through my head, Harry and I had slept in the same bed but would it be any different now that we were dating and had no parents around? I hoped not.

" This is Lou's room.  Don't go in it, it's a disaster!" he laughed " This is my room which you can go in anytime" he winked again. I assumed since he didn't say our room that I had my own. I was kind of relieved. I just didn't want to disappoint Harry.