Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32

Sarah's POV

*Present*

" I'm sorry about them, they will be leaving now" I came back in explaining about my family. It's not that I didn’t want them there but my dad wasn't the biggest fan of Harry and I didn't want  to worry about swearing or arguing in front of Robby.

" When did you get a little brother?" Harry asked. 

" Do you want to talk about my little brother or  what happened between us?"  I growled.  He just sat there silently.  He knew what was about to happen  in this next part even if he had forgotten till now  all this story telling must have recapped his memory.  He doesn't want me to share the ending because frankly he comes out looking like quite the ass.  

That's another thing about 'Harry Styles' I don't like , he can be the flirt,  or the  man-whore and still come off on top. Even after his little mess up he did in the interview about how love isn’t real, girls are probably falling over that saying he has been hurt or they can relate to him. Everyone can feel bad or relate to 'Harry Styles' well Sarah or should I say Serena  Livingston is just left on her own on a life that's a lie. 

"Are you going to tell it to sit there with an grumpy look on your face?" Harry finally retorted rudely. 

“ I was going to made a rude comeback but then I decided I’d save you some dignity  after the next part I am about to tell ”  I smirked. Telling this part of the story should be punish enough for this bastard. 

*End of present*

Everything was going good in my life, although Harry did seem a little suspicious  the last few nights  but he could just be nervous about being around my dad.  I wondered what they talked about  when Harry had walked him to his room the other night. It probably went along the lines of 'if you hurt my daughter I will hurt you...' Harry probably didn't take it to seriously either because my dad probably wouldn't hurt a fly. 

I walked out to the  kitchen to see the clock and it was almost two in the afternoon, I had really slept in.  On the counter was a scribbled note and I could tell by the different letters  that each of the boys wrote on the note except Harry.

 First was Liam's consistent neat writing. 

Sarebear,

The boys and I have a pretty random day today, some of us have to work and some of us don't I (Liam) am going to hang out with Danielle and I will be sure to bring her by later so you two can chat.  

Then it switched over to Louis writing which had a sort of neatness to it but kind of looked like doctors writing, not very clear. 

 Hey it's Louis, I took the pen from Liam! Victory is mine!  Anyways I wanted to let you know that I will be out site seeing and if you text me when you are awake then I will come pick you up and we can go out for lunch!