Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26

" The premier is in a few hours come on guys, get ready!" Liam chimed. 

" Someone's excited" Louis smiled.

" He always is" Zayn stated while checking himself out in the mirror to make sure he looked okay, which I didn't understand because we were about to head  to the stylists. 

" But he seems more excited the normal, maybe even nervous" Louis observed. 

" Liam never gets nervous" Harry explained to me.  " Wait! Are you bringing a date?"  Harry teased causing Liam to blush a little. 

" Come on guys, let's go" he ignored Harry's question.  

" What ever you say lover boy" They chimed giving him messing his hair up and slapping him on the but.

" Guys leave Liam alone." I tried to stick up for him because I knew he really liked Danielle and I also no how intimidating the boys can be at first. They may be the nicest boys in the world but at first they can be hard to handle.  I followed behind the boys with Liam, making sure he was up to it. 

" It will be okay, just be yourself" 

" I know, it's just I really liker her and I don't want to embarrass myself"

" Your nervous about embarrassing yourself? You in the eyes of millions of girls all the time if anyone is embarrassing themselves at the premier it's me, or Louis cause well..." Liam laughed at my joked. 

" I know it should be fine, I hope you and Danielle get along okay though" he sighed again, leave it to Liam to worry about anything. 

" I'll try my best" I smiled. we had finally reached the car and we all hopped in.  The car ride consisted of Zayn and Harry dancing goofily,  Niall hoping there is free food there and surprisingly enough Louis sat there being quiet. I sat there worrying about what the public was going to think of Harry and I. I honestly didn't care to much about they said about us, it couldn’t tear us apart but maybe something they say about me if enough to tear me apart. 

" Okay, boys you can probably guess which clothes are yours. Harry look for the bowtie, Louis look for the suspenders, Niall look for a cardigan, Zayn look for the  skinny tie and Liam you'll know which one is yours" Lou, the boys stylist, smiled. 

" Now for the girls" She thought to herself looking across racks. 

" Danielle is going to be a tad late" Liam hesitated although no one seemed to mind. 

" I am going to put you in a  long dress to show off your wonderful figure" She smiled at me, " how good are you in heals?"

" I can manage" I  stated the truth, I  didn’t enjoy wearing heals but I could walk in them okay. 

" Great, these will give you height" She handed me silver shoes that were about four inches. " Don't worry if they match or not, no one will see them. Now just choose the dress you like best off this rack" She pointed to the long  dresses. I couldn't decided what to wear, I never put to much thought into what I wear any other day.  I  passed a dress that was full of sequins, it was to flashy though. Then I passed a simple white dress, I liked it but it seemed a little to plain to wear to a premier, I finally came across a long red dress, it was...