Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31

A/N: I don't normally do two author notes but I feel like I should say this at the beginning;  I hope this isn't to confusing, this is all in the past until it literally says "Present"  and in the past there is also a flashback where is will say "Flashback" and "End of Flashback". Even after end of flashback it is stilll in the past...until it says present.  Remember to Vote&Comment 

Harry POV

I saw Sarah was still sleeping, thank goodness. I don't know how I would explain this to her if she caught me sneaking out.  I crept out of the bed as quietly as I could and made my way out to the kitchen. I just had to make it out the hotel room door and I was home free.  I felt relieved as I opened the  hotel room door, until I ran into Niall. 

" Where are you going? Why are you up?" he asked suspiciously 

" Where were you? Where did you go?" I retorted cleverly. 

" Food." he stated. " But I asked you first."

" Somewhere" 

" To meet someone?"

" What are you implying?"

" That  you are being super sneaky, just after the day  that Sarah left you alone with Isabelle."

" I'm not meeting Isabelle" 

" then who are you meeting?" He argued. 

" I can't tell you."

" Then I'll just ask Sare" he shrugged. 

" No you can't!" I exclaimed. " I mean, she doesn't know that I'm gone."

" Harry  what happened last night? After you date your acting weird?" 

Good question, what happened on my date with Sarah? Her dad happened and if it wasn't for him I wouldn’t be in this predicament. 

I honestly never saw Sarah happier when I came home  last night and  she was just talkng with her dad.  I was a little upset thats he had to leave our date but I know how much this means to her.  I also got to knwo a bit more about Isabelle to. I wasn't very fond of Isabelle at the start probably becuase she was controlling over Sare and I but then  I remembered she isn;t just a jealous person but it's her job.  It's kind of like how I can't always go outside and say hi to fans, I  am not rude it just part of being famous. People need to learn there is more to a person then there appears to be,  Sarah didn't seem to take a liking to Isabelle becuase she was rather rude to her. Then again Sarah and I don't have to agree on everything.