Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25

"So how did it go?" Louis jumped up from the couch, all the boys were waiting in our apartment eagerly awaiting the answer.  Harry and I both looked down at the ground for a second, giving the lads a bit of a scare. 

" Sarebear and I ...." Harry trailed off leaving the boys practically falling off their seats. " Are going to be official tomorrow" His smiled widened. 

" Yes!" Louis yelled excitedly. " There is nothing stopping you two now!" he almost seemed more excited then we were, I would have shown more excitement but I was kind of tired from the long stressful day. 

" How are you guys going public?" Liam asked. 

" Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you guys. Simon invited One Direction and Sare of course ,to a premier tomorrow night!"

" A premier!" The boys looked excited. 

"This is the best day ever a premier and Sarah can stay with us forever!" Harry and I were pulled into a bone crushing hug by all the boys.

" I don't know forever is a long time" I quoted Harry from the  day at the beach.

" To be with you, it's not long enough" Harry smiled.

Liam interrupted our tiny moment " Okay lads, if we have a premier tomorrow we better get some sleep"

" But the premier isn't till the evening " Louis pointed out.

" Still" Liam suggested, well tugging Niall and Zayn out of the apartment.

" Looks like its just us, the fun ones! What should we do?" Lou rubbed his hands together mischievously.

" Actually... I'm tired" I admitted " I am just going to go to bed now" I hugged them both an headed towards my bedroom when someone’s hand grabbed my wrist. I jumped around a bit scared to see Harry smiling.

" Did I scare you?"

". A little" I admitted " What are you doing?"

" I forgot something"  he leaned in a bit.

" What?"

" A good night kiss" I leaned forward and slowly kissed his soft lips.

" There" I smiled.

" Come sleep with me, we don't have to do anything"

" Fine, but just sleeping please"

I could already tell where this was going. I knew we had to talk about our relationship sometime but for some reason I was scarred to, maybe I didn't want to seem square. I followed him into his  bedroom and climbed under to neat warm covers. I looked at him and tried to give him a smile but I was nervous he wanted more.