Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33

Harry POV

*Present*

I sat there in shock as the boys stared at me with disappointed  faces, Sarah's eye welled up in tears and Shawna's eye shot knives at me with he look she was giving.  I didn't know what to say,  there was no way to explain it really other then.. What Sarah said was complete bullshit.  That never happened. 

" Don't have much to say for yourself now do you?' She spitted.  I couldn’t get myself to answer, I couldn’t believe Sarah had left me over this and it never happened.  It must of been a dream of hers or something cause I would never cheat on Sarah or hide anything from her.  Well I was hiding something from her but it wasn't anything like this. 

"  That's low mate..." Niall finally said there wasn't even a trickle of laughter in his statement.

"That's not what happened!" I finally exclaimed.

"  Are you calling me a liar?" Sarah asked defensively.

" I am saying there are two sides to every story.  Your side and the truth" I snapped back. I didn't mean to sound so rude but how was I suppose to sit here and take everything Sarah has been saying about me with out reacting?

" Doesn't they saying go there is three side to every story, her side, his side and the truth?" Liam asked.

" That's not the point, please before you judge me please let me explain. I will tell you every detail about that day I swear!" I begged for a chance to redeem myself, I had to admit I looked like an ass at the moment.

" Fine"  Sarah accepted my offer and with that I  let my mind remember the day I always tried so hard to forget, the day my heart was broken.

* End of present*

 One of the best words I ever heard Sarah say to me  was ' I trust you'  because I knew Sarah loved me but I wasn't quite sure on the trusting part. I would never do anything  to tarnish the relationship Sarah and I had.  She meant the world to me!  She meant so much to me she was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

Which is  why I asked her dad if I could get her promise rings.  I wanted to marry Sarah right  now but I knew we were to young to even be engaged.  So I decided to by her an engagement  ring yes but it symbolized that we would promise to get married one day even if it wasn't for a few years.  I thought it was the perfect anniversary gift and nothing made me happier then when her dad gave m permission. 

 As soon as he did I spent the next day  travelling across  London and even taking trains to the closest cities  to look at all the jewellers to find the perfect ring.  It had to be magnificent like no one had ever seen before, but it had to be simple and elegant  because Sarah doesn't like flashy things, but most of all it had to be something that represented us. 

It took me over ten jewellers to find the perfect one. I was looking through the different collection and was getting nervous that I  wouldn’t find one perfect enough.  When the worker asked me if I would like to look at a few special pieces he showed me one called the 'Camille' it was far to flashy  for Sarah's liking,  the next one  he showed me was one called 'melody' is was very simple but was to much like every other ring in the store. I think even the worker was loosing hope or getting annoyed  when he came across  the small box in the corner.  He explained that this one was one of a kind and he opened the box.  The band was gold and failry thin, it was nice and simple but it wrapped around to a heart shape stone made out of tiny heart shape stones.  It was beautiful and when  he finally said  the words 'This one is called 'The Natalie' " I knew it was fate. It was simple, yet something others would envy and it  had the same name as Sarah's mum.