Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24

The station was busy and it seemed as though every passenger was rushing to his or her respective transit. Each of their faces blurring by each other , surely not to be remembered later on in the day.  As trains arrived and departed everything moved in organized chaos, somehow managing to fall into place.  A train station would be a great way to describe my life at this moment, unpredictable,  a mess, but yet somehow I was travelling on the right tracks. 

The one thing I always  did enjoy about train stations though,  was people watching.  It seemed in all the hustle and bustle in life, if you took a minute to take in everything around you would  notice so much. Just sitting on the bench waiting, humming along to the tune playing trying to keep myself calm.  I watched as families re-united, separated  and lonely business men  sulked to themselves bitterly. That is the last thing I want in life  is to be bitter and lonely. 

That’s why the decision Louis gave me was the hardest decision I have made. Did I stay with the lad I think I loved, or did I explore new options. Maybe this was fate and I would meet my  soul mate back in Holmes-Chapel. Maybe there was a whole other life waiting for me, a nice quiet guy, very sensible, lovable and most of all trustworthy.  That could all be an option if I just got up and left for home.  It sounded so pleasant at the moment even though it hurt to leave Harry, it seemed that loving Harry hurt more. 

Believing in fate was enough to make anyone run and pack their bags but maybe loving Harry was destiny. Maybe I was suppose to fall in love with a cheeky, outgoing, flirtatious, shoot for the moon kind of guy.  After all if  your not scared of loosing that person, then are you meant to be with the person?  I thought over everything Louis said, being with a guy who has little say was over whelming, and going home back where I grew up sounded so comforting. The real question is do I believe in fate or destiny.  I knew I made the right choice as I sat at the bench at the station.

“ I got us some tea” The lovable husky voice of Harry called to me as he approached. I smiled knowing I made the right choice, although that didn’t make my nerves any calmer. The warm drink felt nice as it soothed my throat. I had gotten  cold from the walk with Louis, on  the way back it started to pour rain and it didn't help that the train station was a little drafty.

“ What are we even going to say to him?”  I grabbed the tea from Harry, his green orbs were lit up and that over confident smile trickled slowly upon on his face.  

“ Don’t worry Sare. Uncle Si  is a nice guy, and he is just coming back from vacation so he should be in a good mood. We will just explain  that we want to be together publicly. After all you mean more to me then the world” he kissed me on the cheek.  

After Louis’ chat with me, I went back to hear Harry out.  He basically explained the same thing Louis did to me, but swore that he’d take us public if I gave him another chance. I honestly didn’t even care about not dating publicly. The thought of leaving Harry to go home, made me realize that it doesn’t matter what the public thinks, what fans think, or what anyone in the universe thinks, if Harry and I truly love each other and want to be each other we should be.I told him I was fine with going along with it until they furthered their careers, but Harry insisted  that he would make it up to me by taking me public as soon as possible.  The only way we could do that was to get Simon’s approval. 

“ You mean the world to me too” I leaned into him, honestly I think the little quarrel brought Harry and I even closer. “ I just don’t want him to say no”