Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38

" Sarah, I hadn’t planned on seeing you for a while" Simon cocked his eyebrow at me and laughed a bit. Wait why was he laughing, was it an evil laugh or was he not mad at me. maybe he didn't know that I let every secret slip. 

" I hadn't planned on seeing you so soon either , or ever"  I replied smiling and invited him in.  I tried to keep a straight face but on the inside I was shaking.  I knew I broke the deal and now it was time to face my punishment.  I hoped it wasn't to horrible maybe I would just have to move again.

" I guess you have probably figured out why I am here"  Simon stated.  He looked at the others to leave the room well we talked. 

" I know I broke the contract, and I am so sorry! I didn't mean to, I honestly wanted nothing to do with Harry and I thought he wouldn't recognize me and when he did  I didn’t expect him to follow me home. I didn't tell him about Robby I swear!" I panicked towards Simon. It wasn't that i was actually afraid of Simon himself it was the power he had., the power he and One Direction had.  The boys could ruin my life if they wanted to but they are to nice for that, Simon on the other hand doesn't care as much about keeping friends. 

" Whoa Whoa,  Come down and breath" Simon  stated calmly.  It was his calmness that was freaking me  out though I expected his face to be red with fury and his voice to be yelling commands but instead he sat there quietly. What was he thinking? " I am aware that you broke the contract, but I am not here on for that reason exactly.  We will discuss that later though"  he explained. 

" If your not here about that, then why are you here?" 

" My band, if they are in trouble then so am I" he paused. " And I hear you're the reason for them arguing amongst each other.  These boys haven't had a big squabble since they got put together so something must be serious" 

" Harry is mad at Louis, cause  he thinks it's Louis' fault for me leaving him.  I wanted to forgive Harry  but I couldn't because of Robby and the contract. When I didn't he took it out on Louis and I guess the boys picked sides."  I explained. 

" A band is only as strong as it's leakiest link, so we need to fix that leakiest link."

" You mean I need to fix Harry?"

" Metaphorically yes, but  I need you and Harry to leave things on a good note.  This doesn't mean you need to fall in love with him and  actually I would prefer if you didn't.  I also need you to keep Robby a secret"

" I wasn't planning on telling Harry that anyways" I laughed finally feeling a bit more relieved that I wasn't in trouble. " I am  guessing you already have a plan?" 

"  You smart you know that" he laughed. " I don’t necessarily have a fully thought out plan but I thought lets  give Harry a little time to cool off.  If it's alright Louis can stay with you, so Harry can maybe start missing his best friend. In a  week or two  you guys will all have a  dinner and there you will forgive Harry and hopefully  he will forgive you two."