Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27

I woke up to see Harry peacefully laying next to me. His chest gently rose and slowly sunk as he breathed. He looked completely relaxed and not a thought in the world. I wish I could be like Harry and just stop thinking for a moment, while I guess I did last night but  my mind turn back to normal, deep thoughts running through my head on how I felt about last night. 

Thinking back to everything  I have done in my life, I world say my greatest achievement would be finishing my grade eight piano.  It was the highest grade a pianist could go before you start going into diplomas and other requirements.  I remember the day exactly ,it was something that I was worried about doing since I was only  fourteen. That seems young for a pianist to reach that grade but I started playing so young and for hours a day I would play either by myself for practice or playing a tune for Harry to sing along to.  The day was one of the worst and best days of my life.  I remember running out of the building with a huge grin on my face and jumping into the car full of excitement.  My mum had a smile going cheek to cheek and just about screamed when I told her I passed.  

Music was always something we had in common.  It was both our dreams for me to get into an amazing music school and maybe be in an famous orchestra or something one day.  She was so excited for me she decided that we had to have a celebratory   dinner, and suggested that we had  roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner.  I begged to differ and said it had to be tacos, if it was going to be in honour of me it should be my favourite food. I was never one to ask much from people but I felt important that day and kind of liked it.  My mum eventually gave in seeing as it was an exciting day for me but had to run to the grocery store to get ground beef for dinner. Again I figured it's my day so I begged for her to drop me off at home so I  can go tell Harry.  She wanted to spend the day shopping with me, but I just wanted to be with Harry as usual. It being the day of what I considered achieving my greatest accomplishment  it should be my favourite day right? Wrong! This was the sad day that my mum never came home from the grocery store. 

I don't have a lot of regrets in life if I had to pick though I would say my biggest regret is asking my mum for tacos that day or never continuing with Piano. I was suppose to continue with it and master it so I  could teach it. My mum always said the only test to see how well you know something is teaching it to someone from the very start.  After she died I quit playing and I regret it. I could go back and play the piano but I feel like I need to have something to regret in life to teach me, I just figured  not doing something I loved  is a lot easier then feeling guilty about killing someone I loved.. 

I couldn't describe loosing my virginity to Harry as a great accomplishment or a regret.  I would say it was a the most enlightening experience of my life but it wasn't , I would say it made me feel more independent and confident then ever but it didn‘t ,  I would say  after I never felt more terrified and venerable then ever  but I didn't , I would say I felt uncomfortable or awkward around Harry but I don't.  I am exactly the same, I feel the exactly the same which is why I know it was meant to be.  

" Louis you can't just go in there!" I could hear Liam holler as the door unlocked. .

" Why not they locked my out last night! I had to sleep with Niall, do you know how bad his farts smell?" I realised we never unlocked the door from last night when Harry was the only one with the key. By the time he got up here we must have been fast asleep and the front desk must have been closed

" Trust me I know" Liam chuckled " But Lou they may need their privacy eventually. They are a couple." he suggested.