Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9

A/N: So here is the new chapter as promised! Sorry if the spacing is weird my computer is being wack. :)xx enjoy!

      Harry and I stopped making  contact completely, I guess as we grew apart we both changed a lot .How had I changed so much you ask? If you thought I  was awkward and uncool before you should see me now. I guess I wasn't as awkward looking I had gotten my braces off, my acne had cleared up a bit, I grew a few inches and finally filled out. I went from a young girl into lady look wise. However since Harry was basically my only friend and was gone  for months on end I was forced to make new ones or not make new ones. I became very independent, and watched about every drama show out there.

 I basically withdrew  myself from the world hoping Harry would come back. It was a big chance putting my life on hold for a person who may not come back and I person who had forgotten about you. I was mad at Harry but I also knew that he was out achieving his dreams. I watched every episode of x- factor and every video diary. I had never met the boys but had a good idea what they were like from videos. They seemed nice, a little weird though. They were extremely outgoing and didn't seem embarrass very easily. They were Harry times four  but stranger...

I remember the night I was watching x-factor when the boys got voted off,  I was heart broken because they had lost but most of all I was heart broken cause I could tell how upset Harry was, and I wasn't there to comfort him.  Is it horrible if I was also a little happy though,  part of me knew that them not continuing meant Harry would be coming home a little sooner.  I didn't know when he was coming home or even if he wanted to see  me.  I wanted to see him, but I also wanted to yell at him and ask him why he stopped calling. My phone rang, and I looked down  at it.  It was Harry's home phone.  I sat there wondering if I should answer and I finally did.

" Hello" I said plainly

" Hey Sarah, it's Gemma" Disappointment fell over my face.  I secretly wanted it to be Harry but I knew he wouldn't be coming home that quickly. 

"Oh, What's up?" I questioned Gemma never really called me, unless she was looking for Harry, which in this case she wasn't.

"As you probably know Harry's group got eliminated." She paused.

" Mhm" I added just to let her know I watched it.

" Well Harry's train home is tonight, and we thought you might want to be here when He comes home." Gemma chuckled a little, they probably think Harry and I are still going to get married. Well I can tell you that boat has left sea and dropped off the face of the earth.  I didn't want to be with Harry any more and since we weren't talking it seems as he doesn't want to be with me or even be my friend.

" I don't know Gemma, Harry and I aren't as close as we use to be. I'm not so sure he would want me there. " I sighed finally admitted the truth out loud. 

" Pish, posh, don't be silly! Harry practically begged for you to be here. " 

"Well if he insists" I laughed.

" Okay, so here is the plan. Mum and I are going to pick him up. We'll tell him that you couldn't make it and he'll be all depressed, whine all the way home blah blah blah." She giggled. " But what he doesn't know is that you'll  be waiting at our house for him when he gets home. Sound like  a plan to you?"

" Sounds good, when  did you want me to come over?"  

" Whenever your ready! Mum and I are leaving in a few minutes but we'll leave the back door unlocked for you" 

" Alright, I'll probably have dinner and then go over later" I told her.

" Sounds good, see you when we get home!"