Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39

“ I think this is a bad idea, I just shouldn’t go”  I told Louis well looking through my closet.  I didn't want to go to the dinner anymore. What was the point? I didn't want to be just friends with Harry, I wanted all of him or none of him. I know that sounds selfish but I have  been so selfless all my life I just feel like I  deserve one thing, and I want the one thing to be Harry.  I didn't want to go to the dinner to see Harry with an older woman who is twice as beautiful and intelligent as I.  I bet this girl that Harry is bringing is gorgeous and everything I am not. How am I suppose to compete when I still am nothing more then Sarebear but with a little more of an attitude.  I rubbed my temples stressing over the situation. 

“ I know this isn’t ideal but you have to go” he now shoved me out of the way and tore through my clothes. “ Jeez, all these  clothes look older then my grandma.” he joked.

“ I don’t want to sit at a dinner and watch the boy I still love be on a date with another girl.” I paid no attention to the insult at  my clothes.  I had more to worry about then what I was wearing. 

“ You have to show him you sill care, trust me he still cares somewhere deep down. He can’t get over you in less then two weeks Sarebear”  Louis tried to ensure me.  “ Here try this dress on, it is the prettiest thing I have ever seen and I am surprised you even own it” My jaw dropped slightly.  Louis was holding the dress that Danielle had picked out  when Harry and I were suppose to have our dinner, when he was suppose to propose.   I don’t know why I had kept it and I had almost forgotten about it till now.  It still looked as beautiful as ever  and it did deserve to be worn, maybe just not by me.

“ I can’t Lou”

“ Why not? If you want to get Harry’s attention this is the dress to wear”

“ It probably won’t fit me anymore  that was from  before I had  Robby, I am bigger now”

“ That’s a bunch of bullshit!  You look just as good as you did before now get the small bum of yours up and into this dress, Niall is coming in a half an hour and we still need to do your hair!”  I got up and listened  princess sassy’s demands.  I was thankful I had Louis  to help me get ready because he probably has better fashion taste then anybody I know.  Shawna would have helped me but she is  tomboy and says ‘she is allergic to dresses’.  I slid the dress on and surprisingly it still fit and maybe even a bit better then before.  I twirled in it and looked at myself in the mirror, maybe I could pull this whole thing off.  

" That's it work it girl!" I jumped to see Louis standing behind me. 

" Shut up! Shouldn't you be picking up your date or something?"