Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29

A date with your boyfriend and your nemesis , that is just what every girl dreams of...not! I wanted to  tell Harry everything but part of me thought it would just make me look like the horrible person. I've seen movies like these, great I can only compare love to movies,  the girlfriend always ends up looking like the crazy one and that is the last thing I am. I looked in the mirror as Danielle straightened my hair. 

" If you don't  tell him before tonight, it might seem like your lying though" She shrugged her shoulders while flipping another piece of hair to the other side of my head. She was partly right, but on the other hand did I need to tell Harry if I  have completely trust in him?

" I trust Harry" I smiled trying not to sound rude. I wasn't trying to argue with Danielle, but part of me just wanted the world to know  that Harry is more then a flirt, he  is kind , smart, loyal and everything anyone would want. I’ve trusted Harry with everything my whole life, so I can trust him with this to. Besides I am going on the date to, so it's not just going to be Harry and her. From the public we are going to look  like we are having a fancy  lunch with a friend. I guess they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

" Are you trying to convince me or yourself" she giggled a little. " I get it though, if it was Liam I would be in the exact same situation and  wouldn’t know what to do. Can you turn around?" She turned the stool slightly pulling the straighter to the back of my head. I know how she can sort of relate to me but the other part is she can't because her boyfriend is the sensible one, and mine is the flirt. If Liam is seen hugging a girl on tabloids, he is helping a charity of some sort and if Harry is standing next  to a girl the tabloids make it that he is secretly shagging her.

" You know what? I am just going to go with the flow. Harry says he loves me, so that's all I need." I got up since Danielle was finished my hair. I played with it a bit allowing it to look more natural on me. I didn’t quite look natural though since Danielle and I had  a girls morning, going out for breakfast and then her helping  me get ready. Normally I would just throw a simple dress on but both Danielle and the band stylists suggested that I wear this  peach dress. It was still simple but it had a floral pattern embroidered into it that covered it from the strapless heart shaped neck to the part wear it hugged my thighs. 

" That sounds like a good idea! Here touch up on your blush and mascara" Danielle lightly put the different brushes against my face, she was clearly more use to this then I was. " Now go out there kill it girl!...and Isabelle" She winked at me pushing me out of the bathroom, to see the boys. 

" Have a fun date!" Liam smiled.  Liam was like the older brother I never had, I use to think of Harry like  that but you don't kiss  your older brother. Liam always seem to be genuinely concerned and protective of me, making sure I didn’t get hurt physically or emotionally. 

" Nice hair! Zayn added. Zayn  as much as he loves his hair, I  feel like he  is my guru. He has such deep thoughts about life and is always good at telling me if he likes what I am wearing or not.