Despair

A/N: possible trigger warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chakra cuffs on my wrists, I was flung over Hidan's shoulder. Kakuzu was nice enough to sew up my shoulders before they started the trek back to the hideout. Hidan had his hand on my ass as he carried me. I struggled at first, but decided to remain calm, and try to asses the situation before having a meltdown.

No one knew where I was but Danzō. No one knew I had even left aside from the Elders and Tsunade. There would be no rescue mission, there would be no one wondering where I was. I could only hope that Rowan would be healed quickly, and make his way to the village. With these cuffs on, he wouldn't be able to sense me, he'll think I'm dead.

Kakuzu stopped off and retrieved the bounty for Tanaka, much to my dismay. Hidan took that time to settle against a tree and study my body. I shivered beneath his hard gaze, knowing that I had to find a way to get free. His eyes screamed lust, desire to cause me pain danced with it.

"Your little pit stop added six hours to our journey. I'm ready to get started on this bitch." Hidan growled as Kakuzu reappeared.

"She's not going anywhere, be patient." Kakuzu assured.

"I'm hungry." I protested as Hidan reached for me.

"You can wait." Hidan snapped.

"I have to pee."

"I'm not stopping you." Hidan smirked. Gross.

I stomped off behind the tree and yanked my shorts down, I wasn't stalling, I really had to pee. I hated using leaves, but since they took all my scrolls, including my toiletries, I had no choice. I had my panties back up and was reaching for my shorts when a large hand slapped my ass. I balled my hands together and swung back, catching Hidan's cheek.

"Bitch, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson again." He growled.

"Later!" Kakuzu shouted.

Hidan pulled my shorts up quickly, not bothering to zip or button them and picked me up again. He was grumbling to himself about wanting a new partner as he walked back to the road. I tried to think of a way out of this, a way to make this easier on me. Maybe if I comply? Play along with them? Say I'll join them? I didn't want to do any of that.

We finally arrived at the hideout and once inside I was tossed casually onto a couch. Kakuzu disappeared immediately, vanishing down a long hallway. Hidan walked into the kitchen area as I sat up and followed him with my eyes. He grabbed some water and chugged it, then made his way to me.

"Now then, what to do with you first?" Hidan loomed over me, smirking.

"Feed me, let me bathe and offer me a soft bed to lay in. Alone."

"Nice try." He hoisted me up by my hair and kissed me roughly. I bit his tongue which made him pull away. He spit blood and saliva back at me, landing on my chest. "This is gunna be fun. Ain't that right, pussy cat?"

I grit my teeth, pussy cat, I wanted to vomit. "Go fuck yourself." I threw back.

"Nah, bitch, that's what I have you for." He smirked again.

Hidan dragged me along with him by my hands, he seemed giddy almost. An all too familiar room was before me, my hands hung above my head again. My feet barely touching the floor, he stripped my gear and left me in my bra and panties. Hidan gripped my throat, squeezing just enough for my breathing to be difficult.

"Stay quiet and I'll keep you fed. Behave and I'll keep you clean. Comply, and I won't lay a finger on you." He squeezed a little tighter, white dots clouding my vision before he let go completely. I gasped for air, coughing and dry heaving.