Zabuza Momochi

Not too long after I sat out on my own, I ran into Zabuza Momochi. The Demon of the Mist. I also met Haku, the young boy that traveled with Zabuza, who was blindly devoted to the legendary nin.

Our first meeting was something all it's own. I had decided to not wear my hitai-ate, opting to appear rouge, or simply not associated with a village. This allowed for me to travel freely over boarders.

Though, a young woman traveling alone was usually an easy target. I've managed my way out of many situations, but the one that Zabuza found me, I wasn't so lucky.

I was in the same pants as usual, black and ending just below the knee. My shirt, f/c and tight. The left sleeve stopping at my shoulder, the right, stopping at my wrist. The hem of the shirt was just above my bellybutton, I would sometimes wrap my stomach if I felt needed. My quiver strapped across my back, angled for my right hand to grab it easily. Kunai pouch at my right thigh and hip pouch on the right as well. I wore knee high ninja boots. During jobs, I would wear a cloak, covering my body, the hood down, but bunched around my neck, the cowl covering the lower half of my face. My mask, of sorts.

I was surrounded by five bulky men, rouge group of bounty hunters, calling themselves The Slayers. They were notorious for slaughtering their targets, only returning with the head of their bounty. I had taken down five of them already, but found their stamina to be too much for me.

Out of no where, the five men and myself were slammed with a wall of water. Now soaking wet, and even more pissed, I used the puddle of water to my advantage.

"Electromagnetic Murder!"

I punched my fist into the water, electrocuting all five men. They fell dead at my feet.

"Impressive. I didn't think you were a kunoichi."

A deep voice sounded from behind me and I spun to kick. He easily caught my leg and held me still.

"Let go." I gritted.

"Or what?"

I used his grip to hold me upright as I kicked off the ground, spinning my body, to land a kick to his head. The kick connected, and the water clone vanished.

"Zabuza Momochi."

He stepped from behind the tree line.

"And what do I call you? I believe you have many names. Now that I see that bow at your back. And that tattoo, a dead giveaway."

I shrugged, "I only have one name. What you call me, is up to you."

His bingo book picture didn't do him justice at all. He much bulkier in person. The lower half of his face covered in bandages, but I could still see the smirk that was planted on his face. Handsome, even.

"Feisty. I like you."

"You're not here to kill me?"

"Not at all. I saw a woman being attacked and came to see what was going on."

"Thank you. For your help."

"Travel with me." It sounded more like a request than a question.

"What?" I didn't mean to sound so rude, but I'm sure it did.

I heard a low chuckle come from the man, it made me ache, "Travel with me, as repayment for saving your life. Take jobs with me."

"I'm not an assassin." I shook my head.

"Oh? You should probably check the bingo book and some bounty posters."

"What do you mean?"

"The Masked Assassin. The Archer Assassin. The Masked Archer. There's a few more, but you get the point."