Weak

The moment my eyes landed on the man in front of me, I knew I was in trouble. He immediately pushed himself into my apartment and backhanded me. I turned to run towards my tanto and kunai on the coffee table but he tripped me, my head slamming to the hardwood floor.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

He flipped me over like was nothing more than a pillow he tossed around. The man towered over me, at least 6' 6". When he pinned me down, I realized he must've weighed 250-260 pounds. He was suffocating. My wrists by my head and his feet hooked over my calves. I struggled beneath him, wiggling, trying to find a weakness.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

It simply earned me a slap. I narrowed my eyes, trying to see if I knew the man. He was covered from his mouth to his toes, even his hands were gloved to his finger tips. No skin exposed, so shocking him may not do anything. I still tried, I pulsed lightening over my body, he simply laughed mercilessly at my failed attempt to electrocute him.

Weak.

He clamped a hand over my mouth when he saw I was about to scream again. I tried using my free left arm to hit him, but he simply chuckled at my struggle. The mans green eyes bore into my soul. He moved his hand to my throat and began choking me. If I could summon Rowan. My left arm was free.

I brought my left arm to my mouth, teeth nicking the skin of my wrist. He was too focused on watching me wriggle beneath him to notice the blood slowly flowing down my forearm. I could even feel his growing cock against my body. I gagged as he choked me. As the blood hit my tattoo, I slammed my hand against shoulder.

A growl was heard and the man was flung off of me as Rowan tackled him to the ground. I struggled to get to my feet, stumbling to the coffee table. I unsheathed my tanto and made my way to the man. They'd want to interrogate him, I wanted to kill him. My grip on the tanto got tighter as my grip on my self control wavered.

Rowan was snarling at him, having him pinned to the ground. His mask had fallen and I could see his face. The second my eyes landed on his face, I knew who he was. He was supposed to be dead.

"Shiro?!" I exclaimed.

He gave a deep laugh and smirked at me, "His brother. Twin to be exact."

"You're seeking revenge?"

"How did it feel?" The venom practically leapt from his mouth, "Feeling helpless beneath me? Come on, let me up and I can continue. I wanted to feel that perfect pussy I've heard so much about."

I snapped. It didn't really register what he said. I simply moved to straddle him, exciting him, and confusing Rowan. Rowan sat beside me, keeping watch. I held the tanto like a knife and stabbed him through the shoulder, driving the blade into the ground. Lightening covered my hands as I placed them on either side of his head. His screams of agony brought me back to my ANBU days. The sick grin of satisfaction spreading across my face.

I began punching him, relentlessly. I stopped for a moment, only to twist the tanto in his shoulder. I heard Rowan give a low warning growl, but I didn't stop my assault. Someone called my name and I still didn't stop. Until I felt someone's arms wrap around did I finally realize I wasn't alone. I fought whoever picked me up, my back to their chest. I struggled against the tight grip holding my arms at my side.

"Y/n!" The voice hit me like a tsunami.

"Ka-Kak-ashi." I sobbed. I'm crying?

We dropped to our knees, him still holding me tightly. I then realized Asuma was in the room, restraining the man that attacked me. I looked to Rowan and nodded to him. He tilted his head in a silent question.