Home

I stood outside the intimidating gates of The Hidden Leaf Village. Konohagakure. Home. My cloak, quiver and bow were all sealed away. I held my hitia-ate in my hand as I walked passed the gates.

"Excuse me, miss?" I turned to the voice, "Oh! Y/n?"

"Genma?" I was so surprised that he was the first face I saw.

He smiled brightly, senbon still between his teeth. I approached the guards desk, petting the ninkin that lay in front of it.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Time to come home. I was going to ask if I can see Lady Tsunade."

"Of course. I can escort you."

The man standing next to Genma was eyeing him curiously. The mans eyes kept darting from Genma to me. Finally, after receiving and elbow to the ribs, Genma picked up the hint.

"Oof, oh. Sorry," he rubbed the back of his head, "Y/n, this is Kotetsu. Normally Izumo is working with him, but he's on leave at the moment. Kotetsu, this is Y/n."

I extended my hand, which Kotetsu shook happily, "Nice to meet you, Kotetsu-san."

"No need to be so formal, Y/n-chan."

"No need for honorifics at all." I smiled.

"Welp," Genma clapped his comrade on the back, "I'll return shortly."

I gave Kotetsu a small wave as we walked away. We walked a short while in silence before Genma finally spoke.

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me."

I scoffed, "I did." I teased.

"Ouch."

"I just had somethings I had to take care of."

Truth is, I waited until today to return. After my run in with the Akatsuki, I laid low in a small hot spring village near by. I spent almost a month there. I needed two weeks to heal alone.

Genma simply hummed as we trudged up the stairs of the Hokage Mansion. This would be the third person as Hokage that I was close to. I was suddenly stricken with worry: would she fall to the same fate as the other two?

Genma knocked on the double doors, requesting admittance. "Come in!" Was barked from the other side. Genma opened the door and allowed me to enter first.

"What is it?"

Tsunade sat with a tower of paperwork and a bottle of sake at her desk. I couldn't help but smile at seeing her. She didn't even look up when she posed the question. She had no idea who stood before her.

I cleared my throat.

"Is there a probl-" the moment she looked up, she stopped talking, "Y/n?!"

I smiled as wide as I could. I have a slight bow, "Lady Tsunade."

"You're back?" She stood from her desk to walk around, standing in front of me.

I nodded in response.

She pulled me into her, my head pillowed by her, ahem, breasts. The things were massive. She then held me at arms length, scanning me.

"You'll need a physical and psych eval. Once that's all done, I can give you a flak....." she continued rambling as she went back to her seat.

"Lady Tsunade." She didn't stop, "Lady Tsunade!" I interjected.

"Oh, sorry. Yes?"

"I need a place to live."