Acceptance

His lips were pressed to mine so quickly my breath was knocked out of me. The emotion he poured into that single action was overwhelming. Could I really do this? There were so many obstacles, variables and possible outcomes. Iruka. His name lingered in my mind for only a moment longer.

Kakashi gingerly removed his shirt that was covering my body before removing the bra off of me. He guided my body down to lay flat beneath him on the bedroll. He slipped my shorts and panties from my body before his eyes raked over my body in an act of possession.

Mine. His single word from the night we shared rang in my head. Kakashi removed his pants and underwear before laying atop me, bracing himself to keep his weight off of me. He kissed me, slow and soft as he pushed into me. He kissed every inch of my skin he could reach, leaving nothing untouched by his lips.

He stilled his hips for a moment, his hands brushed the hair from my face as he peered down at me. "You're beautiful." He whispered tenderly to me before kissing me again.

Kakashi's thrusts were deep, slow and hard all in one. Each thrust was matched with the buck of my hips. A sound of a moan, mewl or gasp was heard with every slap of our skin, echoing in the cave. My nails raked over his back, trying to grasp onto something, letting hold onto the this reality.

I need him.

"Kashi." I murmured as he kissed my neck.

I whimpered as he pulled out of me, "I have to taste you." He assured as he kissed his way down my body.

"Ah." The sensation was like I had never felt his mouth on my body before.

I never wanted this to end. I had to hold onto this. His tongue flicked my clit over and over, like he knew exactly what my body needed. His skilled fingers were slid inside and and pulled back out, moving skillfully.

"Y-yes." I gasped as I tugged at his silver locks.

The vibration of his hum against my clit made the knot suddenly snap. I screamed in ecstasy as Kakashi continued his actions, making my wave of pleasure turn into another immediately following.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Being breathless and panting made my wound hurt, the extra effort to breath causing a strain on my abdomen. I tried to steady my breathing, but Kakashi continued to pleasure my body. His hands traced every curve and dip. His fingers dancing over every scar.

Kakashi kissed my cheek, my temple and then the shell of my ear. His voice was soothing, and deep as he spoke, "So perfect." I sighed into his touch as he caressed my naked body again.

I wanted on top of him, but my strength wasn't at its best. I pushed on his chest, hoping he'd get the hint. He looked at me worriedly, but his eyes softened when he saw my expression. He moved me carefully, letting me on top of him.

I traced his scar over his eye with my thumb before I kissed his eyelid, an action I loved doing. I kissed his perfect jawline, his beauty mark and his chest. I could see he didn't want me to exert myself, but he didn't want me to stop either. When I licked the length of his shaft, he twitched.

"Kitten." He rasped. I was starting to enjoy the nickname again.

I took him into my mouth, holding what I couldn't fit into my mouth. Kakashi gathered my hair into one hand, letting him see my mouth wrapped around his cock. The pressure of his grip was a little harder, making him thrust into my mouth even deeper. I felt myself gag slightly, adding to his pleasure.

I hummed around him, feeling that he was getting close. His hot, white cum coated my throat as I choked it down, savoring it's salty flavor. Kakashi grunted, giving a few final thrusts into my mouth.

I laid on top of him, kissing him desperately. I straddled him, feeling he was just as hard as before. I rocked my hips, letting him know I still wanted him. He growled slightly at the friction, but still reached between us, helping me get what I wanted.

I sat up and slammed down onto him, making both of us groan. This position almost hurt, I could feel him bottoming out when I slammed down again. It was a new high and I was addicted already. The pain pulsed through my body, from Kakashi and from my wound, but I wasn't going to stop.

Instead, Kakashi gripped my hips and began thrusting upwards, helping me. I held his intense gaze as he continued to ravage my body as he pleased. My legs shook and my body was beaded with sweat.

"Kashi- ngh- yes."

"Yes, kitten." He gritted.

"Ahhh!" It had to have been the hardest orgasm I'd ever had.

Kakashi wasted no time in sitting up and pulling me in for another kiss. He held my body close as he kept his hard and fast pace. If possible, he felt even deeper, even bigger than before. He never broke the kiss, our lips locked as his seed filled me fully.

Kakashi laid back slowly, taking him with me, our kiss breaking as he did. He kissed my forehead and I smiled sadly at the gesture before I nuzzled into his neck. No words were spoken for the longest time. I felt myself drifting off to sleep before Kakashi's rolled us over again.

He gazed down at me, almost in wonder. He brushed his lips to mine, in question. Again. The silent question was answered in a silent manner as well. I deepened the kiss and let my tongue dance with his again. Kakashi moved and I felt him push into me again.

I held him close, not wanting to ever let him go. I was desperate for his touch and even more desperate for his love. I couldn't lie to myself any longer, I still love his man. I still needed to breathe in his scent. I still needed to feel him next to me. I needed this man to live. I'll never be able to say that to him, maybe I can show him.

Kakashi's arms held me tightly as he made love to me. There was no other way to describe what this was. The desperation in our touches and the need in our kisses. We wanted to be as close as possible, but we also wanted to look at each other. Kakashi now peered down at me as he sat back on his heels, his deep thrusts never wavering.

We reached our climax together this time, still embracing one another. I kissed him hard, trying to hide the fact that I let myself start crying. It was too late, I could taste the salt on my own lips. He never asked why I was crying, I probably couldn't have told him why either. Part of it was Iruka, part of it was the fact that I had expected him to die, another part was Shisui and his words of encouragement.

I had to accept my fate, good or bad. I had to accept my feelings for Iruka weren't there. I had to accept my feelings for Kakashi were never going to change. Acceptance. That's what these tears were. Tears of finally accepting my reality.

Kakashi and I never spoke another word that night. Our bodies spoke volumes to each other. He held me close as we fell asleep, hours later. I'd deal with tomorrow when it came, for now, I accept his embrace and his silent admission.

Will he accept mine?